Icicidirect(query)

Hi all,

Can any one tell me is there anything called Immideate order confirmation(IOC) option with ICICIDIRECT. As I have seen with others. If we place an order how long it take to execute. Is it true it takes hell lot of time to execute the trade.

And any one have any idea of Smartjones trading site which is getting very popular these days... if any one have used it Please let me know about there trading speed and brokerage charges.

All Comments are welcomed.

Thank's :confused

I ave used both smartjones and icicidirect.com!

In both systems it will take long for an order execution if there are a large number of orders in ther queue! This is specially true on Monday mornings and towards market close.

Hi,
In icici there is 2 ways to buy & sell in cash segment 1 is ordinary buy other is buy/sell in 2nd one it doesn't go to the proceed mode it will directly execute the order. as for as me & the discussion from the forums members i see Icici has lot of advantage it gives a complete soln for all investments & it is secured & safety as we all know abt the reputation of ICICI I heard in last year morethan 4 Lakh investors are there thru ICICIdirect. Coming to the speed its all the same & everything goes down in situations like Black wednesday or Friday.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,
Vijay

Actually in ICICIDIRECT.COM traiding in BSE is to be done blindly because it is showing rates of half hour before in BSE. Because of security of money one can prefer this site otherwise hell lot of drawbacks. Also u will not be able to find where ur money went ?. Those are my observations

I see SUPER MODERATION at work here. Good for this Forum I think. But, ICICIDirect is not the Devil here. Just trade regular & in fairly moderate volumes & you'll get a TRADE LINK tick-by-tick screen for yourself. Then what's there to complain about? Am no kin to ICICI, that's a promise. No flag-raising or trumpet-blowing I promise too. ;)

rajendra said:
Actually in ICICIDIRECT.COM traiding in BSE is to be done blindly because it is showing rates of half hour before in BSE. Because of security of money one can prefer this site otherwise hell lot of drawbacks. Also u will not be able to find where ur money went ?. Those are my observations
rajendra my friend,

you could'nt be wronger than this. :eek: It's tick-by-tick here too. Just trade regular & you'll see for yourself.