ICICI Direct Problems

I am opening this thread so that we can report all problems in one thread. It will give an overall view of service offered. When you report a problem specify date & time. If possible post a reply when the problem is corrected.

Fund Allocation not working

Today Fund Allocation (Modify Allocation) was not working around 9am. Called Customer Service. They told me bank website was down & they are working on the problem.

Checked back again at 9.35am. It is working.

Anyway such things give a shock to active traders.

Sunny1

Already there are lot of post and threads on ICICI Direct in this website...why you are creating one more? and everybody know just how worst is icici....you can look at existing comment on ICICI at Traderji you will get an Idea

On 27 Jun 2011, Auto Square Off by System failed. I had to Square Off manually at 3:25pm which is really risky. On calling their support desk, I was told that there is some 'technical issue' (a very old repeated excuse) & that all pending positions will be Squared Off after 3:30pm or next day morning. This kind of action may result in losses because next day the stocks could open at lower prices.

Lesson:
Do not have full faith on ICICI. If positions are not closed by 3:15pm, do it yourself.

Fund Allocation is down since morning today. Customer Service says they are 'Working' on the problem. What nonsense ! They must be tinkering the same unreliable system they have.

Is the Top Management of ICICI Direct taking some action before loosing all their customers to other brokers ?

Website down since morning

Website is down since morning. Not able to trade. Customer Service says there is some technical problem which will be rectified by 10am.

Update: Came back at 10am with minor problems. At 10.15am it seems to be working fine.

Conclusion: 1hr of hot trading time lost.

Last edited:

stock72

How many problems u have with icici is no matter since the solution is only one ... just QUIT....