ICICI direct has very bad service

ICICI direct is a bad companyI took a trading acct of them hoping that their software(trade racer) is good,but find that
not only the software is unworthy but their
very bad coustemer service.When in urgency if phoned no one will take the phone.I requested to change the centre,but the head office dinined it.It
took two years to refund the money i payed as
pre paid brockerage.Very bad experience.

ICICI direct is a bad companyI took a trading acct of them hoping that their software(trade racer) is good,but find that
very bad coustemer service.When in urgency if phoned no one will take the phone.I requested to change the centre,but the head office dinined it.It
Khoon chusne wale k pass q jate ho?:confused:

niftygupshup

It is really surprising that trader like you are still with these brokerage houses, in this era of discount brokers, and these discount brokers are providing good service needed by us.

Khoon chusne wale k pass q jate ho?:confused:
He is doing trading on fundamentals;-“I have asked him to focus on high-conviction trades rather than technical trades, which require constant tracking of charts,” said Gopikrishnan. A conviction trade can be left for a longer period of time to show profits, and often involves taking a view on the wider trends in a particular economy or asset