ICICI Demat Account... Help!!!

Once you open an account with 5paisa.com or any other online broker you can transfer the shares from icicidirect using their demat slip book and entering the details under off-market trades.

I dont think that icicidirect will levy a charge for closing your account with them.

Anil said:
Once you open an account with 5paisa.com or any other online broker you can transfer the shares from icicidirect using their demat slip book and entering the details under off-market trades.

I dont think that icicidirect will levy a charge for closing your account with them.
Can't we do it online?

And what is the fee and brokerage on 5paise?

-Narendra

vince

ssnkumar said:
Any idea how sharekhan and 5paise are.....it would be helpful if somebody using them post thier views.
Also, we need comparison in the services both offer:
1. Is there something extra in any of them, which is not there in others?
2. Is there something missing?
3. Performance?
4. Brokerage, fee and other charges (If some realtime trading data is taken it will be good)

And also what is the procedure for changing from ICICIDirect to some other (say 5paise)?
Do we need to pay any fee for leaving the service of ICICIDirect?
How to transfer the shares that we have now?

Thanks,
Narendra
Both sharekhan and 5 paise offer online trading with live streaming quotes, order execution is extremely fast (1 to 5 seconds).
I have had no problems with their performance so far and brokerage charged are a very competitive .05% for f n o and .4 % for delivery (negotiable if you are a heavy trader.)
Procedure to open an account is same as opening any other trading account

Hi
ICICIDirect's website is slow specially due to overwhelming number of customers ( they captured 68% of on-line trading market). I wrote few mails to ICICI to enhance their servers capacity, but in vein.
For intraday, ICICI is NOT Good, they dont provide traders terminal for fast transaction and tracking - Kotak & sharekhan provides. ICICI good for broad ranges of products like they have highest number of MFs, Postal Schemes and many. Their brokerage is also highest, so in high volume, ICICI is not paying.

If you face problem in openning ICICI site, I would recommend dont use Internet Exploerer - use Netscape 8 or Opera browser.

I cant believe this is happening with a paid trading site...and that too...of all people ICICI bank...who has their own IT staff in house in andheri!

Coming from a country that has great reputation of its services..im shocked to see the web response to modifying an order return me.....

The page cannot be displayed
The request cannot be processed at this time. The amount of traffic exceeds the Web site's configured capacity.

Please try the following:

* Click the Refresh button, or try again later.
* If this error persists, contact the Web site administrator to inform them that this error continues to occur for this URL address.

HTTP Error 500.13 - Server error: Web server is too busy.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 500.
* Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Monitoring and Tuning Web Application Performance, Performance Monitoring and Scalability Tools, and About Custom Error Messages.

What a shame!(or shud i say sham!)

It sure is a shame (sham)! Being the largest online broker and not having the required infrastructure!

It reminds we of the ol' days when we had to wait for years to get a telephone conection. Guess we need more competition in this service sector.

i think u can use kotakstreet.com it has got the largest private client group so htat may help.however i m not sure if u have got its services at yor location

Hi everyone.

I use 5paisa.com and found it very much investor friendly, specially for day trading. It is fast and reliable.

Afsar

C

CAGE

Hi Afsar,Could you tell us some features of 5paisa ? How fast is the charting , does it have TA, can you view many charts at same time? Thanks

dear sattvic2780
just call 5paisa guys the sort out all your problems i am with him sinc 2003 5paisa terminals are extreemly good

regards