Ichimoku Kinko Hyo trading system...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CamelToeJoe

CamelToeJoe,
As there are more than one methods for exit in ichimoku, i would like to know your preference.
Thanks
Tulika
Hello Tulika. These are my sell signals when trading penny stocks. This is not for trend trading using the traditional ichimoku method. This is for short term holds.

Above the Kumo

1 - Sell after a Pop - Whenever price starts to get too far ahead of KS you will usually see a correction in price action. Depending on other indicators (ADX and ATR), you would exit when there is a large gap between KS and price action. This can be seen on the previous chart I posted. This doesn't necessarily mean you would sell all your positions. You may only want to sell some and secure profits and let the rest ride until your second option exit strategy comes into play.

2 - Strong Sell - Your second option is to sell whenever price falls below KS. KS acts as major support for price action and whenever price falls below we can expect the downtrend to continue. This locks in your profits before waiting for the final exit strategy and the one that is also most commonly used in trend trading the forex market.

3 - Confirmed Sell - Your third option is to sell whenever TS crosses back below KS.

Below the Kumo (will add on later)

If you enter a long position below the cloud (like CIRC) and price moves into the cloud, but fails to break the cloud you may consider selling some or all of your shares then. The cloud is acting as strong resistance at that moment and the stock may take several days up to several weeks to consolidate at that level. If anything, price could drop and that's why you would want to exit and secure profits.

I sold all of my shares in circ at .011 for a small profit as it was having trouble getting through the cloud. All other indicators still look good. When it breaks the cloud and holds I will reenter my long position.

Last edited:

CamelToeJoe

These are my buy signals when trading penny stocks. This is not for trend trading using the traditional ichimoku method. This is for short term holds.

In/Near the Kumo Buy Signals

1 - On Alert - Price has moved under price action now and the bottom of the cloud is acting as support. A bucket appears to be forming at this point.

2 - Strong Buy - The bucket has formed and the closing price has broken through the top of SSB cloud resistance. TS and KS are both pointing up.

3 - TS and KS are both behind price action a bit so we have to be careful about taking a position here. TS and KS have both made it out of the cloud but we should only be watching at this point as it's very risky to get in now.

4 - As you can see a down day after a little surge in price resulted.

Code:
Buy = 	RSI( 21 ) > 50
	AND ADX( 14 ) > 30
	AND MACD( 12, 26 ) > Signal( 12, 26, 9 );

Sell = 	RSI( 21 ) < 50
	AND ADX( 14 ) > 30
	AND MACD( 12, 26 ) < Signal( 12, 26, 9 );

PlotShapes (Buy*shapeUpTriangle,colorGreen);
PlotShapes (sell*shapeDownTriangle,colorRed);
try this...
Linkon .:)
How is trading going on?..............