Ichimoku Kinko Hyo trading system...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishalalluri

Please dont refer me as sir. feel mighty embarrassed by it.
Ichi is a system that looks at the price and only price is the criteria for selection as per that system. The cloud is just informs us where the resistance / support zone is and how strong that zone is.

The 26 / 9 day line gives the mid term and the short term trend. many times, u'll notice, it goes flat. We can use these lines for stoploss and direction and as reference for entry.

I see, u r using guppy for trend reading. That is another of my fav trend indicators. Unitech in definitely in an upternd.
thnks linkon though late but u replied:)

yeah i use guppy as it looks more sensible to me :) the best part is it also gives us a picture about the short term and long term intrests also

so linkon the more the cloud is denser and thick more it would show movment and a thin structure of cloud shows a very range bound movement

coorect me if rong :)

CamelToeJoe

Yes, the cloud shows support and resistance levels. Thinner clouds are easier to break support/resistance. Fatter clouds are harder to break support/resistance. Thinner clouds mean less volatility and in the right conditions will signal a breakout. Fatter clouds mean more volatility and for this reason are harder to break.

Ichimoku also shows a range bound price when Tenkan is under price action but Kijun is above price action and moving laterally. Tenkan and Kijun act as support/resistance in this situation.

vishalalluri

thks tulika & camel

what i was thinking was the same that the thinner the cloud easier it is to go for a breakout (upward /downward) depending on the the tenkan ,kijun,price is above or below the kumo

:)

cnbondre

Yes, the cloud shows support and resistance levels. Thinner clouds are easier to break support/resistance. Fatter clouds are harder to break support/resistance. Thinner clouds mean less volatility and in the right conditions will signal a breakout. Fatter clouds mean more volatility and for this reason are harder to break.

Ichimoku also shows a range bound price when Tenkan is under price action but Kijun is above price action and moving laterally. Tenkan and Kijun act as support/resistance in this situation.
Hi,

CamelToeJoe,

First of all though late wellcome to this thread and thanks for sharing your experience in this this thread. :)
Thinner clouds are easier to break support/resistance. Fatter clouds are harder to break support/resistance. Thinner clouds mean less volatility and in the right conditions will signal a breakout. Fatter clouds mean more volatility and for this reason are harder to break.
Thanks a lot for the new addition in my knowledge as well for this threads data. :thumb:

keep it on. :thumb:
CNB

Status
Not open for further replies.