iCharts

Hello Friends,

In iCharts charts, can we create a custom watchlist? I am a price action trader and I search for setups manually by changing scrips. So if I narrow down say 10 stocks, can I have only these 10 stocks in the left column where all scrips are listed?

Thanks.

Karuna

DSM

KK,

Suggest you to have a look at Sharekhan's TradeTiger platform. For a nominal charge you can open an account and get an excellent charting tool, with alerts for price triggers etc. Besides you can have more than 4 charts on the screen simultaneously. Also, it can show charts at 1/2/5/10/15/30/60 minute intervals, besides you can have daily/weekly charts as well - all these on the same screen.... For brokerage purpose, you can have an account elsewhere, but do suggest have a look at TT. Good luck.

Hello Friends,

In iCharts charts, can we create a custom watchlist? I am a price action trader and I search for setups manually by changing scrips. So if I narrow down say 10 stocks, can I have only these 10 stocks in the left column where all scrips are listed?

Thanks.

Karuna

comm4300

Hello Friends,

Thanks.

Karuna
yes. you can. Just select remove all to clear the watchlist. and then enter the scrip that you want, right click - add to favorites.

KK,

Suggest you to have a look at Sharekhan's TradeTiger platform. For a nominal charge you can open an account and get an excellent charting tool, with alerts for price triggers etc. Besides you can have more than 4 charts on the screen simultaneously. Also, it can show charts at 1/2/5/10/15/30/60 minute intervals, besides you can have daily/weekly charts as well - all these on the same screen.... For brokerage purpose, you can have an account elsewhere, but do suggest have a look at TT. Good luck.
Hi DSM,

Thanks for the guidance always :) I already have sharekhan's account and I use their charts, but the trouble is changing scrips. My timeframe is 15mins and I shortlist around 10-20 stocks. The trouble is when I have to change scrips. Its very laborious to keep changing scrips in ShareKhan which is why I am looking for a simple and economical way to change selected scrips in the market watch. Thanks again :)

DSM

KK, I am not sure than I have understood your issue. I keep a track of about 20 scripts in one marketwatch, and the full F&O list in another. Then there are other list for 'Bank&IT', Winner (prev. day), losers (prev. day) etc.... I think TT has the feature that you may want, if you can explain further, I think the issue can be resolved.

Hi DSM,

Thanks for the guidance always :) I already have sharekhan's account and I use their charts, but the trouble is changing scrips. My timeframe is 15mins and I shortlist around 10-20 stocks. The trouble is when I have to change scrips. Its very laborious to keep changing scrips in ShareKhan which is why I am looking for a simple and economical way to change selected scrips in the market watch. Thanks again :)

mastermind007

Hi DSM,

I second DSM's suggestion of Trade Tiger.

If you want to keep flicking around (like I do), Get AmiBroker!!! You can move up and down scrips with one key press ...

mastermind007

KK, I am not sure than I have understood your issue. I keep a track of about 20 scripts in one marketwatch, and the full F&O list in another. Then there are other list for 'Bank&IT', Winner (prev. day), losers (prev. day) etc.... I think TT has the feature that you may want, if you can explain further, I think the issue can be resolved.
Do you change/set Winner or Loser Market watch everyday?

DSM

MM, Yes, I take a new Marketwatch, sort basis % move, keep the top and bottom ones that I want, and delete the rest, once saved, this is my new list for the next day.

Do you change/set Winner or Loser Market watch everyday?