Icharts - should I take their service?

mastermind007

Does Ichart basic service help for an intraday trader?
They are charging Rs599 per month for this service.
Answer depends on what you want to achieve. Real time Charts are also visible on NSE site, yahoo as well as Google besides terminal that your broker gives you. Certainly, iChart provides value to certain segment of customer, so find that out and decide for yourself whether it fits ur needs.

Thank you mastermind007 and sumitalwar.

My problem with my borkers software is that, the charts aspect ratio is not right. The zoom in and zoom out do not give a clear idea about where the market trend will end or go.
I want a charting service provider who can give me charts with live feed possibly 1 sec tick or 1 min is ok but the most important is, aspect ratio of the chart should not change.

Thank you mastermind007 and sumitalwar.

My problem with my borkers software is that, the charts aspect ratio is not right. The zoom in and zoom out do not give a clear idea about where the market trend will end or go.
I want a charting service provider who can give me charts with live feed possibly 1 sec tick or 1 min is ok but the most important is, aspect ratio of the chart should not change.
You can take eod trial of keystock it's free.
When u r comfortable with eod can go for real time.

I have installed keystocks charting software and I have to say the graphical user interface is very easy to undertsand and operate.

One thing is of concern is the processing power this software needs. Even if I move my mouse a bit fast on its screen, my quad core pc jumps it processing to over 35%. Thats just for moving the mouse. I think its related to flashplayer and hence its requirement for processing power is high.

bunny

Real time Charts are also visible on NSE site
They are not truly real time. The smallest timeframe is 1 min. I have also observed that the lag increases as the trading session progress. The lag may be too small to be noticed in the early minutes but post afternoon, it is considerable.