icharts --- > all about it

ThE HaMmEr

:) hello every 1

please give ur valuable suggestions about icharts......

is it good for beginners......

please post anything u know about icharts...........

i guess it is d cheapest available charting facility available in realtime......only rs.650/month.......

please post as this will help all d beginners......as charting is the most important part of trading........

any valuable suggestions will be appreciated.......

thank u all :)

regards

neeraj

ThE HaMmEr

A chart is a chart ...is a chart. Its your eye that matters. But thats just my opinion, over to the experts.
lolzzz..........heey capricon......arrrre i understand a chart is a chart.......nd go wid d eyee.......butt i frst want to get d software.......

1 dat suits d beginners pocket and minimal requirements.......

thank u

regards :)

TDI means TrueDataIndia dot com. It provides real time data directly into AmiBroker. The data is delayed by just 5 seconds. I am also using it.

I enquired about icharts. It says it doesn't supply data into AB. It provides its own charting software (which must be pretty elementary, I suppose).

Thanks
Sunil

Dear neeraj,

i came to know abt i charts from my friend but can you provide us the simple things that how to use this ichart graphs & will it be possible to tell us that how does the 50 day & 20 day rsi affect the scrips

dilip

:) hello every 1

please give ur valuable suggestions about icharts......

is it good for beginners......

please post anything u know about icharts...........

i guess it is d cheapest available charting facility available in realtime......only rs.650/month.......

please post as this will help all d beginners......as charting is the most important part of trading........

any valuable suggestions will be appreciated.......

thank u all :)

regards

neeraj

dear neeraj sir,

we will need your help how to use this charts and could you provide us support levels for good stocks with the help of this charts so that we can do swing trading for example sbi was having support of 1336 by taking this support we have done swing trading above that level , bought and sold with 20 to 40 rs gap, is any such best thing possible , please do reply.

again in case of call & puts always there is question in my mind that is there any (service) thing possible that which provides information about next month cheapest calls & puts ( of month oct) , if available do provide us.

dilip
diilppatil1480@*****.com

ThE HaMmEr

Dear neeraj,

i came to know abt i charts from my friend but can you provide us the simple things that how to use this ichart graphs & will it be possible to tell us that how does the 50 day & 20 day rsi affect the scrips

dilip
i also dnt knoo..........i have started this thread just fr dat info only.... :)

orderflow13

neeraj .. trust me i have/ had used loads of s/w n i am a lazy person in technology, i rely on y a h o o finance for intraday as its real time very fast .. also u can use indiabulls dot kom( in that site search for analysis section ,u will find metastock free , no hustle ) , quotes dot kom ( quote dot kom is really good, it can give u hourly charts also, and has a feature called interactive charts which is good, but this thing is not useful for intraday ).. and for eod charts use icharts free .... investbulls
N dont believe in s/w adds, softwares wont help to make u money ....on learning stage ( and advance stage as per every ones comfort) i highly recommend those free chart sites, no need to waste money on s/w and time consuming daily manual updates ( u can save that time to do other imp things )
I still use those sites and it didnt affect me a penny
Alex