IB TWS paper account feed & Amibroker

I have connected Amibroker successfully (by successfully I mean that it shows a Green connected status in the statusbar) to IB TWS in my paper account login. However, Amibroker is refusing to recognize any symbols and also not getting any feed. It says IB is throttling the feed.

I have gone through literature but can't find a similar problem. Can someone please advise?

Tried to connect Amibroker to IB TWS live trading login. Connection status shows CONN, Message in Connection status balloon says Plugin Status: Connected OK. Symbol ICICIBANK is INVALID! Consult symbology guide. Periodically it tries to get backfill and gives message ... Backfill timed-out due to IB throttling.

What can be the problem?

Found the problem. When interacting with a software through the API, TWS expect the symbol to be in a format IBunderlyingSymbol-StockExchange-TypeOfSymbol-CurrencyOfSymbol.

Type & Currency of Symbol would be STK for Stock, FUT for Futures, IND for Index & etc. Currency in case of NSE would be INR.

So the IB symbol ICICIBANK becomes ICICIBANK-NSE-STK-INR

& Nifty Symbol NIFTY50 on IB becomes NIFTY50-NSE-IND-INR and so on.

This works in both the Live & Paper Trading Account.

I have connected Amibroker successfully (by successfully I mean that it shows a Green connected status in the statusbar) to IB TWS in my paper account login. However, Amibroker is refusing to recognize any symbols and also not getting any feed. It says IB is throttling the feed.

I have gone through literature but can't find a similar problem. Can someone please advise?
Is IB (Interactive Brokers naa??) Paper trading account free of cost??
Thanks

Yep, BUT IB paper trading account is available only to someone who holds an existing real trading account. It has to be applied for and you get it two-three days later. It has a separate userid & pass and you can trade on it just like the real account on live quotes.

I am trying to pull MINIFTY NOV 11 future data from IB to Amibroker using symbol
MINIFTY_NOV_11-NSE-F-INR or MINIFTY_NOV_11-NSE-FUT-INR, but getting 'symbol invalid'.
Can anyone teel what will be the correct one??

I would like to understand from you guys how has been the experience of using Amibroker and InteractiveBrokers? I would be keenly interested in specific insights. Thanks in advance.