I want to keep stoplosses but..

alroyraj

can anyone suggest any volatile sock within the Price range of 100-200 which gives a movement of rs. 50-60 in six months , I have a good trading strategy which i hope can't fail with volatile stocks of long range, if used as delivery basis
There are many. But if if you must know it can go the other way too.
Few that come to mind are:
Ruchi Soya.
Petronet lng.
Delta Corp.
Dena Bank.
Uco Bank or Union Bank (one or both ).
IndiaCements.
Ambuja Cement.
IDBI Bank.
RCF.
Chambal Fert.
PowerGrid.
Vijaya Bank.
Andhra Bank.
Sterlite Industies.
Jaiprakash Associates
ITC.
Hindalco.
ICSA India
Syndicate Bank.
Rolta.
Reliance Communication.
Indian Overseas bank.
Indian Hotels.
Essar Oil.
Jindal Saw.
Max.

A stop loss order helps to protect you from loosing more money that you wish based on a predetermined exit strategy. Ideally, you establish the initial stop loss price as a part of your due diligence when researching a stock. You should always know your stop loss price before you enter your buy order.

can anyone suggest any volatile sock within the Price range of 100-200 which gives a movement of rs. 50-60 in six months , I have a good trading strategy which i hope can't fail with volatile stocks of long range, if used as delivery basis

NOMINDTR

Since I started keeping stoplosses, I have come across a dilemna, I have actually made some losses due to stoploss. It has happened many times that stop losses have triggered & the stock value has then hit the target & this happened very soon, just after the stp loss was triggered, the same day or next day. For e.g Just some days back, my RM had given me a target, I had found that the price was going down& I called him to ask if I should put the stoploss, he advised me to wait,just next day , the target price was hit.& I am not talking about intraday targets,I am talking about delivery targets.

Now, you might say that think of the losses that i have managed to stop by using stop loss, they are worth a few minor exceptions like this.But in my case, I have almost had equal amount of profit/loss whether I had kept stoplosses or not.

Am I saying that stop losses should be avoided? Of course not, no trading system is successful if it doesn't have stoplosses. But there must be a stop loss stratgy as well, maybe one such as

1. Reduce the stoplosses in a fluctuating market.
2 Or see the nature of fluctuations in the chart of the stock.
3 Maybe if its a blue chip company, the stop losses can be relaxed.

I don't know. I would like to hear from more people.
If you have your trading system in place, there are only three possibilities that your stop get a hit.

1. The market is highly volatile
2. The trend is reversed against you
3. Unpredictable price surge that triggers your stop and comes to your favor again

If it is point 1, we have nothing to do, may be you can stay away from such markets

If its point 2, then you are saved really

If its point 3, you have to accept such a thing and please check your stop order placement strategy.