I want to invest on low price shares | suggest me

Hi Friends

I have just taken my ICICI Direct account and I want to invest in a small shares i.e., which are less than Rs. 20/-; could you please suggest me, since I am new to market.

regards
Bhaskar

Hi,

You can buy GR Cable at @ 19/-. Company having good order book & potential to rise upto 30/- in short time.

Other is JK Synthetics around 12/-. Announcing restructuring in Board meeting.

Also u can buy SM Dyechem around 9/-. Relaince Ind. has bought its one unit & planning to buy other unit also. It has good potential.

regards

vachhanipm

I dont fancy any penny stocks now, if my theory of
WHEN MARKETS FALLS , PENNYS RISE,
comes into effect then i will be a milionare , jokes apart,
If i would have to suggest a penny stocks, theres some news and buzz going on about NATIONAL FLASK and INTEGRATED FINANCE ..
may be u can look at those

kbhaskar said:
Hi Friends

I have just taken my ICICI Direct account and I want to invest in a small shares i.e., which are less than Rs. 20/-; could you please suggest me, since I am new to market.

regards
Bhaskar

If you want suggestion , its STRICTLY NO NO to any penny share right now.
If you want recommendation, then brokers are recommending GV Film, Pentium Infotech.

Penny stocks? Beware, says Sebi

BS Bureau in Kolkata | September 09, 2005 11:12 IST

The Securities and Exchange Board of India has got evidence of a few cases of market manipulation in illiquid and penny stocks in the ongoing bull run.

Pointing to the abnormal movement in illiquid stocks, Sebi Chairman M Damodaran said here on Thursday the regulator was trying to find out why a few stocks with no trading record suddenly started going up with a scorching pace.

http://inhome.rediff.com/money/2005/sep/09market9.htm