I want to buy LAPTOP for trading which one is good for it?

requesting to please give realistic views in this regard. experts and techies please do give some knowledge in these things.
do the Dos mode lap from samsung/toshiba can it be utilized for graphics and trading purpose.
can we load windows in it and work for trading purpose.
if windows loaded in it will it's power backup will be same or reduced to half.
and also if it is attached to a big size monitor then how it's power backup will be.
in practical terms how much these acer, asus, lenovo, samsung, toshiba etc lappys gives means how many hours backup they give. (excluding netbooks).
for trading purpose will these lappys run smoothly, which one is mostly opted for traders.

Which Notebook Laptop is a better one for Trading purpose.

I wish to have a bigger size like 15.6 or 17 screen or 14 will also do.
It should run the multiple windows while connecting Internet browsing
along with amibroker and mt4. possible low priced.
It should run smoothly all these things without interruption while power failure also for 5 hours without any problem. means a longer battery backup.

Heard that some laptops are DOS mode. If I Load windows in it , does it run all above features smoothly, or any problems arise while running or in future.

Please suggest a suitable notebook . The netbook is so small not compatible for me.
If possible give some knowledge means what is what (explanation) about various configurations - specifications of different features in a laptop. Thanks in advance.

It should run smoothly all these things without interruption while power failure also for 5 hours without any problem. means a longer battery backup.

Heard that some laptops are DOS mode. If I Load windows in it , does it run all above features smoothly, or any problems arise while running or in future.

Please suggest a suitable notebook . The netbook is so small not compatible for me.
If possible give some knowledge means what is what (explanation) about various configurations - specifications of different features in a laptop. Thanks in advance.
All laptop works for trading.

Just buy any of the company of Dell, acer, lenovo etc.

Never buy too expensive notebooks. 2-3 years it will be as good to use and through.

Li ion battery will be down, window problem etc. So use as long as it works. Thats all.

a1b1trader

Any reputed brand will do, HP, Dell, Acer, Lenovo with i3/i5 processor preferably i5 (keeping price in mind).
You require laptop for trading purpose so better go for a 15.6" screen
Go for 3-4 GB RAM, 320-500 GB Hard Disc
No need for a Graphic Card, the integrated graphic card will do, provided you want to play games.
IMO do not go for a DOS, buy with preinstalled Windows 7 or Windows 8. As installing a genuine windows of your own, is a costly affair and installing pirated windows will not be good.
BTW what is your budget estimates.

DanPickUp

Now stop with your stupid asking about what is the best laptop for trading. Are you all nuts or what is with you people.

The laptop does not make any of your trades. Again: ANY LAPTOP DOES NOT MAKE ANY TRADING DECISIONS FOR YOU

Either any platform runned on any system does not make any trades for you. Hey. Nuts or what?

As already explained in this thread: Any new computer will run on a basic system which is in general supported by any platform, as those brokers are interested to bring you in to trading. If the installation of the platform may not run on your laptop, go to an IT SHOP AND LET IT INSTALL THERE.

Did you ever hear about the screwdriver for left hand people?

Your on going posting has that level.

And if you think you do bigger trades by bigger screens, visit your doctor.

TraderRavi

low risk profile
All laptop works for trading.

Just buy any of the company of Dell, acer, lenovo etc.

Never buy too expensive notebooks. 2-3 years it will be as good to use and through.

Li ion battery will be down, window problem etc. So use as long as it works. Thats all.
I agree....battery will come down to 30 mins in 2 years......

Raju

I agree with Dan "ANY LAPTOP DOES NOT MAKE ANY TRADING DECISIONS FOR YOU"

But a good stable machine with good internet speed is necessary for people who do scalping

Currently I am searching for price of following desktop...
  • Core i5 3rd Generation CPU ...Core i7 is too costly.
  • Asus Motherboard support 32/64 GB ram and dual monitor ports (inbuilt)
  • CoreMaster cabinet having good cooling
Already have 22" Flatron W2243T

Regarding battery ..Dell provides a customized solution for individual needs ..
You can check online on their site and customize the machine ..It will show matching config and you have option of choosing how many hrs supporting battery as per configuration selected.

I prefer matt finish screen as I keep on staring at the screen for hours ....