I want best realtime MCX & NSE datafeeds

mt4trader

because e signal expensive does not mean it is better one.
no doubt esignal good for USA exchanges but not for indian exchanges.
they taking data from third party and redistributing it.
it is missing some ticks when compared to nse data.
before i used and stopped but i dont know how is now.
in my opinion true data is better becuse tick backfill is there

because e signal expensive does not mean it is better one.
no doubt esignal good for USA exchanges but not for indian exchanges.
they taking data from third party and redistributing it.
it is missing some ticks when compared to nse data.
before i used and stopped but i dont know how is now.
in my opinion true data is better becuse tick backfill is there
thanks for the information, does true data give tips or notifications

so do they provide tips or any special features with data?
thanks for the information, does true data give tips or notifications
I am unable to understand you are looking for a data provider or a tip or notifications provider.
BTW, why do I have a feel that you yourself is going to suggest/promote someone who is both, a data provider as well as a tip / notifications provider.

chintan786

I am unable to understand you are looking for a data provider or a tip or notifications provider.
BTW, why do I have a feel that you yourself is going to suggest/promote someone who is both, a data provider as well as a tip / notifications provider.
u are right. he/she abt to tht. Just read all cooments by given ID till date. I reported this ID once

krab

I am using a trial version of nest to amibroker software from tradermate.in. it is good for a starter, they give one month trial and if you want the pro version you need to pay Rs. 2000/- one time fee. it is similar to joshi utility but user friendly and less complicated thats what i think. Real time data is fast and back fill is bit slow. you can try it if you are using NEST software.

I am using a trial version of nest to amibroker software from tradermate.in. it is good for a starter, they give one month trial and if you want the pro version you need to pay Rs. 2000/- one time fee. it is similar to joshi utility but user friendly and less complicated thats what i think. Real time data is fast and back fill is bit slow. you can try it if you are using NEST software.
Ok thanks for the information !

Just as I am new to trading field i felt to ask for tips so that it might help me