I want algo coding writer for my strategy

Can anybody know about how to code a intraday strategy in algo and also run a backrest like any professional who can help traders like me who know about the market have some knowledge and we want to improve the trading latency and want to use algo as a helper tool for quick trading but also not having any knowledge about algo or python coding but I do trade on amibroker and know about technical analysis. If anyone can suggest me to the right way because algo coding is very much difficult to learn.

TradeOptions

Hi gujrant

Do you already have all the components of your trading systems well defined ? and simply want to get them coded into Amibroker and then run backtests on those systems. Or if you are looking to develop some low latency algo trading stuff in Python etc ?

The later one is very complex and would take great deal of time and resources. If you are not a big trader with big pockets, it would be better if you first focus on finding out the validity of your trading concepts / systems, on some retail tools like Amibroker. If they show promising results, then you can think about moving to more complicated stuff like designing proprietary auto trading tools in Python or even in C++ which also has very fast execution capabilities.

Thanks and regards

Thank you for your reply sir but I have this code on amibroker in afl format and basically I don't know how to run backtest with it I am using amibroker 5.7 with rods real time data and I am manually using my strategy from 3-4 month and this is looking promising sir... If u know about how to run backtest in amibroker with afl that I am using please let me know and help me sir

TradeOptions

Thank you for your reply sir but I have this code on amibroker in afl format and basically I don't know how to run backtest with it I am using amibroker 5.7 with rods real time data and I am manually using my strategy from 3-4 month and this is looking promising sir... If u know about how to run backtest in amibroker with afl that I am using please let me know and help me sir
If you just want to learn about Backtesting in Amibroker, then please go through top 4-5 links from this page, and also checkout the youtube videos, which will clear the whole process to you -

https://www.google.co.in/search?q=h...&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=MWLiVpu7MJK5uASBka3ADQ

I have myself not used it, otherwise I would explained the exact process myself.

Thanks and regards

vijkris

Learner and Follower
to backtest in ami, first u need to code and define your buy/sell conditions properly. then buyprice/sellprice etc also have to be properly coded. also time based exit (if intraday) must be included in the code.
these things become complicated if ur strategy is subjective.. so if ur strategy is mechanical type then go for backtesting in ami, otherwise opt for manual bar replay backtesting.

thats y i was asking for any coder or paid services who can help to edit my simple afl to buy sell signals and also put a code for back testing. You see manual bar reply is possible but there are like 1000 stocks there i can not do to all of them. if u know or anyone know about the coding editig backtesting stuff please help me out i am willing to pay for the effort. thank u

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
kehdi jagah to ho bai ji?

pkgmtnl

thats y i was asking for any coder or paid services who can help to edit my simple afl to buy sell signals and also put a code for back testing. You see manual bar reply is possible but there are like 1000 stocks there i can not do to all of them. if u know or anyone know about the coding editig backtesting stuff please help me out i am willing to pay for the effort. thank u
As goodwill gesture, I can do it for you.
Do you want to use for Algo Trading/ Manual?
Connect me on PM
or pkgmtnl @ gmail . com

mastermind007

Can anybody know about how to code a intraday strategy in algo and also run a backrest like any professional who can help traders like me who know about the market have some knowledge and we want to improve the trading latency and want to use algo as a helper tool for quick trading but also not having any knowledge about algo or python coding but I do trade on amibroker and know about technical analysis. If anyone can suggest me to the right way because algo coding is very much difficult to learn.
Kindly send me a Private message.