I think that zerodha is tracking my orders. What should i do?

Thank you so much . This is really helpful info.
Yes nithin kamath Has amazing talent. Zerodha is ranked under 7k alexa rank now. Becoming more and more popular.
do directly with NSE exchanges like few big institutes do.
is there a way to partner up with some big institution by sharing some sort of profit or any other way?
The nse membership fee is big , i dont have big money to acquire direct line. only can manage 6-10 lakhs at the moment.
My mood is good right now . Today i made 3k Rs. With trading in nifty future. I woke up late today at 12pm otherwise i will be getting 5k as daily average.

Deba,

Plain and simple, it's money.... followers @ 50% sharing, would be 250 per follower . For 100 followers, Rs. 25,000 a month. If the trader is good, and has 1,000 followers, it will be Rs. 250,000! And for a index based systematic trader, with consistency, it can be more...
indeed very good info and stats in deep.
So anybody can see star traders( if they have given acceptance to let them know other trader there orders) by paying 500Rs\month .
So 50% 250Rs is given to star trader and half will take zerodha.
Do i get it correct?
with 1k followers it will be really a nice profit 250k

mudraatrader

Yes..it is too early to comment on the model. But I always feel, for such a model to succeed , biggest motivation of the stars can come from profit sharing. Anyway Zerodha guys must have put lot of thoughts into this. So lets wait and see.
ha ha
Because you want to do it / are doing this way

i dont agree on this.
For 90% people money is motivation.
Was talking about motivation to star traders. Most of them have less than 20 followers so that gives them Rs 5000 pm ...that I am saying is no motivation for a star trader.

Smart_trade

copypasteaee

Humbled by Markets
Nothing stops brokerages who don't have zerodha like schemes to do the same. Only way to avoid this is to have one's own exchange membership.
haha then also there is no guaranty that your trades are not being looked in to. Actually there are two scenarios in this case:

1. you are putting market/ limit orders in real time to take trades

2. you are using SL orders to take trades.

case-1 : You took a trade using market order, now the big guy will take trade in your direction with bigger position size. this will help your order and market may gain momentum in your direction

case-2 : You have used SL order to open in a trade, the big guy knows that where is your entry and from your available history he must be knowing your SL. So what he will try to do first trigger your trade by taking trade ahead of you. So he may hit your SL after triigerring your trade (So your SL will be his target) or will continue in your direction trade which will increase slippages to your account.

As you are saying you are successful then i assume its not "your SL = Big guy's target" scenario so don't mind that you are being followed.

PS: Around 2011-12 i was trading with a local broker in MCX (5000 Rs a month brokerage with unlimited trading) the moment i used to enter in to trade his ODIN advisory message used to come in my direction of trade,
that used to be a big mover in my favour :D