I think that zerodha is tracking my orders. What should i do?

Hello friends
i am making around 1 lakh Rs. (inr) \month in trading equities intraday and few delivery trades.I am from india and i have account with zerodha.
My favourite shares are Asian paints and yes bank.
I think that zerodha do see my orders and check all my orders to see which are profitable trades and like wise do the same...My investment is 2lakh
Is there a way i can trade such that the orders cant be tracked and followed.
I can pay for it. it is not a problem for me.
Or if you have trading membership line i can pay as well.
I dont have more then 6-10 lakhs and it require very big amount to take direct line from nse..
Any solution for this..

Hello friends
i am making around 1 lakh Rs. (inr) \month in trading equities intraday and few delivery trades.I am from india and i have account with zerodha.
I think that zerodha do see my orders and check all my orders to see which are profitable trades and like wise do the same...My investment is 2lakh
I dont have more then 6-10 lakhs and it require very big amount to take direct line from nse..
Any solution for this..
How will they or any broker know which trades of yours will be profitable if they follow you. If they follow your profitable trade, what is the guarantee that from the time they follow it will not go down. Just my two cents.

mudraatrader

Hello friends
Any solution for this..
a simple solution
close the account with zerodha and open an account with some other broker
and keep on repeating the process if you feel that your new broker is also doing the same. :D
There is no dearth of discount brokers now !!!!!!!!!

deba72

Hello friends
Any solution for this..
What made you believe they are tracking ? And even if they track and place big orders in your trade direction it is good for you. And if you have doubts, why are you trading with them ?

TradeJoker

Hello friends
Any solution for this..
You are very clever ;)

ram2010

Hello friends
Any solution for this..
why don't you provide me intraday calls?

iam ready to pay for it, iam serious

tradedatrend

As soon zerodha came up with 'copy the trades of best traders' sort of scheme, I became very skeptical of them

It explicitly means they would keep an eye on good profit making clients

BTW this concept of copying the trades of best traders was pioneered by a forex broker

Not a good practice imho