I raise the Bull Flag

Indian Communists are now pulling the rug at the WORST time possible for the Stock Markets,It is very very Careless attitude from these people.
We have to consider 3 things:
a. Power shortage is critical we need Nuclear plants to avoid problems of future,as oil supply is on a reducing curve.
b.US- India friendship is good for India due to growing power of China, which is not a reliable freind and has long term associations with India's enemies.
c.Technical structure of the Indian markets is at a Critical Juncture.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Lived in China for 5 years, Development & Work everywhere. Why? Government does not allow any stoppages,turmoil, problems to crop up. Stability in China is assured with One party system. USA is also stable due to 2 party system.
Why does not the BJP support Congress at this critical Juncture?
Is it not for the intrest of the Nation ? If there are some elements that are trying to topple the GOI, Is it not important for all SENSIBLE parties to stand TOGETHER behind INDIA ?

kkseal

This govt was a 'correction' in the bull run of economic reforms. It's a good thing if it's going. The only barrier to India's progress today is the political barrier. A govt sans the left will bring down that barrier.

Regards,
Kalyan.

dear max
be clear...what do you think..any hope for any rise???or u think ..now we will go down for politics...
tommorow mkt is up or down???
Well, the 13900 was rock solid support, It was blown like a thin leaf.
Same with Dow and HSI.
There has been consistent belief by the WISE MEN around the World that something will CRACK and bring the FINANCIAL MELTDOWN or CRISIS.
Nothing happened so far. Now it has Happened. This Meltdown is going to be a TOUGH one. It is going to bring a lot of PAIN.There is no saying how much Pain, When and How. But the first indications of a fire ie Smoke has appeared.The Wise men being Wise and Experts in the Stock markets are rarely wrong.The Cracks in US have been existing for a long long time.

Secondly, the CPI move to withdraw support means that the Rise which will be there but will be a Rise without much Strength. As how do you rise in such a Scenario ? If there is Instablity we should fall! But if Asia goes up and the Dow has gone up me must Rise ! Hence it is a Fight between the Bears and the Bulls. The Odds are 50:50.

Thirdly the most important thing is. IF US slows down the Demand will fall for IT,Imports,Industrial Goods and Exports from India and China will be cut drastically thus anyone who has expanded will be doomed if they are reliant on US markets. Since the US is the Biggest Consumer. So the value that we have placed on Shares based on future valuations, now has to be seen under new light: Expanded Capacity - NO Orders.What happens is not PROFITS but LOSSES. Many top Captains who have expanded greatly and borrowed money should start feeling the Pinch once US market slows down.
Future Valuations will seem like a Bubble, Driving away atleast 4 to 5 points from the PE of a company ie is valued at 20 PE. So the Pe will become 25 or 30 For a Expanding Company. A jump of 10 Points. That will make the Share prices overvalued. As Profits will Vanish. So if we are trading on a Future Valuation PE of 22 we will thus be trading at 32 PE whereas the Market valuation should have come down to 15 or 16 PE on actual basis. So what we will see is a Bubble.
BUBBLES always Burst, causing Blood to come on the Streets.
Hope I have clarified my Viewpoint.
Regards/Max Makhija

jnj333

will be a good day for the market today, expected 2%+ gains on sensex, traders buy early. For investors like me,shopping will be difficult.