I.P.O WATCH (discussion)

HI TRADERS

I am very much intrested to start a discussion about ipos . our market is
soaring now and this time it's totally supported by sound economy news . Since in past we all have seen momentum and collepse of the market so it's become natural to think in another way when we are at the magic figure of 7000+ .
Here i just want to give you some facts of our markt.
A. our market first touched the figure of 2000 in january 1992 at that time the p/e ratio of sensex was 25.89 . sensex touched 3000 in the same yr of 1992 in month of february that time p/e ratio was 38.35 .again in the month of march it crossed 4000 that time p/e was 51.98 .so in just three month in 92 it scales 2000 point ( harshad mehta period) .

B . FIrst time in october 1999 sensex touched 5000 and that time p/e was
21.84 .again in feb 2000 we touched 6000 and then market took long time to touch magic mark of 7000 and now p/e ratio is 15.76 which is very
low.
here friends i want to attract attention towards todays india economy health.
at present india is one of the robust economy of world.we are consistently
maintained 6% of growth ,which again reflect confidence in investor mind .FIIs are not shying away but contrary they are investing in almost every sector with more confidence which decides the fate of the most script .

So friends its my obserbation this is the right time to invest in primary sector .
even if we keep the share in short period after allotment we can easily expect a return of 20% .
here there is a ipo of syndicate bank wat are yours opinon plz let me know about it .and i am humbally waiting for your invaluable response and sugession
plz participate in the betterment of our alls objective​

regarding
mukeshsingh :) :) :)

hi
i want a clarification.
can i apply more than one application for an ipo issue
what are the best chances of getting an allotment
how good is idfc ipo
what is the minimum shares need to apply for an allotment

thanks in advance

hi moneymind
you can't apply more than one application with one name.secondly allotment
are depends on total subscription and most og cases it allot on pro rata basis . in current scnerio i am very positive about idfc due to it's strong infrastracture business .
regarding
mukeshsingh :) :)

fbdsanju said:
HI

I had applied for Jindal IPO and got at 360 Rs.

Should I sell right now at 345 or wait for more time.

pls suggest.

Sanjay
hi sanjay
it's always wise to enter in market with specified objective ,if it's not met
you should try to ecaluate your strategy before taking any position.
since i don't know wat kind of investor you are it is difficult to give any suggestion but still i think you should hols some more time . because fundamentally jindal iis strong .
regards
mukesh singh :) :)

Hi Mukesh

Thanks for reply!
In my whole life Jindal was the first IPO where I got share I am retail investor baically working with UK Based BPO.

I had also applied for provogue , nectar life but didn't get shares.

Now I have applied for IDFC IPO for minimum bid.

Kindly suggest as I am new in this field how should I proceed further to avoid loss.

regards
Sanjay

IDFC has to be applied in the multiples of 200 shares. 200 is the minimum one has to apply for. The price band for this scrip is 25-34. Till today it has been reported to be oversubscribed by aprroximately 20 times.

So, good luck if you have invested ur money in this scrip as I think it has got very good prospects in near future.

james said:
IDFC has to be applied in the multiples of 200 shares. 200 is the minimum one has to apply for. The price band for this scrip is 25-34. Till today it has been reported to be oversubscribed by aprroximately 20 times.

So, good luck if you have invested ur money in this scrip as I think it has got very good prospects in near future.
hi james
thank you for your good input .................i am also very potimist ab. idfc
in future i am very optimist about bank of baroda IPO . WILL FLOAT IN LATER OF THIS YR

REGARDS
MUKESHSINGH :) :) :)