I.P.O WATCH (discussion)

fbdsanju said:
Hi Mukesh

Thanks for reply!
In my whole life Jindal was the first IPO where I got share I am retail investor baically working with UK Based BPO.

I had also applied for provogue , nectar life but didn't get shares.

Now I have applied for IDFC IPO for minimum bid.

Kindly suggest as I am new in this field how should I proceed further to avoid loss.

regards
Sanjay
HI SANJAY
BEFORE APPLY TO ANY I P O just try to get some info ab particular stock. if you want to get ny info of any listed company or other you can accees through valuenotes.com
regards
mukesh singh :) :) :)

fbdsanju said:
HI Muke
any idea about IDFC IPO.

How goods is this Co. and it's IPO.

hi sanjay

Till today it has been reported to be oversubscribed by aprroximately 20 times.

coutesy by some other friends , so it seem to be good future ,since you have applied for 400 you may get around 20-30 share. idfc is fundamentally very strong share.and have good future due to infrastructurer boom .

regards
mukeshsingh :) :) :)

hi buddys
hey wat's up why you all people are not interacting in share market every information you can access is as much important as any one .so plz keep posting urs view an dshare wat ever you have .
regards
mukesh singh :) :) :)

To Sanjay

Dont exit Jindal. You will see wonderful prices in 6 months.
Jindal was a secondary issue, here the price of scrip was 350rs 6 months before they planned IPO and till the time the date of IPO came, the company had raised its stock price to 480 and claimed to offer 30% discount. Now u got alloted at 350 feeling happy, and scrip came down. Dont bother. With these kind of scrips you will see the same price of 480+ in 6months.

Keep holding.