I need to write Metastock program on moving averages.

Anyone can write EA base on moving averages program for metastock. Basically it is to identify the different zone area for trading. I will pay for the work done.

I am reachable through my skype xxxxxx . If you skype me and I did not response, it mean I am not around that time. Leave me your email contact and a skype message and I get back to you.

My email is xxxxxxxx

:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone can write EA base on moving averages program for metastock. Basically it is to identify the different zone area for trading. I will pay for the work done.

I am reachable through my skype huatheng999 . If you skype me and I did not response, it mean I am not around that time. Leave me your email contact and a skype message and I get back to you.

My email is xxxxxxxxx

Dude post your requirement here so that people can help you

Last edited by a moderator:
What is this ea base means?
EA mean Expert Advisor. This is a set of formulation you put into the Exploration or Expert Advisor which carry out the task easier for u.

For example , if you want to screen for stock when 20 SMA cut above 50 SMA, you must create a set of formula that meet this criteria. When u Explore this , automatically it screen all the stock counters and produce a list of stocks that meet this criteria under Report,

I am new and still feeling and groping around.

AMITBE

I am reachable through my skype xxxxxx . If you skype me and I did not response, it mean I am not around that time. Leave me your email contact and a skype message and I get back to you.

My email is xxxxxxxx

Alfonsine,

This is a last warning. You've been trying to sell stuff here and now you're offering payment for services. Neither is allowed here. I have recently edited a post from you and now you are doing it again.
You are not allowed to post personal contact info either.
Hereafter, you will get banned if this is repeated.

AMITBE.

Sorry about that. It was a post from another member I had recently edited. Not yours.
However, please take not of what is not allowed, and attracts a ban.
Just post your requirement here for someone like Ajay to help you as he has recently done. It's good to discuss it here so others can learn too.
Thanks.

Last edited: