I need to stream Amibroker charts live on my website

I want to show the buy/sell signals that Amibroker generates on my website. I tried lot of things but I couldn't find a solution.

It would be even better if I can also stream the live charts to the website. The plan is to take the screenshot at some intervals and save it to an ftp mapped drive.

Is there any existing plugins which does this?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

mastermind007

I want to show the buy/sell signals that Amibroker generates on my website. I tried lot of things but I couldn't find a solution.

It would be even better if I can also stream the live charts to the website. The plan is to take the screenshot at some intervals and save it to an ftp mapped drive.

Any particular reason for doing this?

Currently, it is just to share my charts in real time with friends and other visitors of my website. I would be writing articles about trading soon. And, in the future I may want to teach trading online.

Any help is appreciated. :)

Nehal_s143

you can update screen shot using amibroker, i dont know about live streaming live chart.......

use following for image updation

//run this afl to export image, analysis==>old analysis==>pick this afl
// ==> current symbol ==> all quotations ==> run every Xsec select this
// ==> run scan, file will be exported to C:\

Code:
EnableScript("jscript");
<%
function multiCapture()
{
  AB = new ActiveXObject("Broker.Application");
  ADS = AB.Documents;

// Do not exceed number of active chart tabs. 
  // So if there are 3 chart tabs then max. number of Items is three, (0) to (2)
  ADS.Item(0).ActiveWindow.SelectedTab = 1; //sheet 2 of tab 1
  ADS.Item(0).ActiveWindow.ExportImage( "C:\\Chart1.png", 800, 600);

//  ADS.Item(1).ActiveWindow.SelectedTab = 2; //sheet 3 of tab 2
//  ADS.Item(1).ActiveWindow.ExportImage( "C:\\Chart2.png", 800, 600);

//  ADS.Item(2).ActiveWindow.SelectedTab = 3; //sheet 4 of tab 3
//  ADS.Item(2).ActiveWindow.ExportImage( "C:\\Chart3.png", 800, 600);
}
%>

script = GetScriptObject();

if ( Status("action") == actionScan ) script.multiCapture();

Buy = 0;

Hi,

Streaming live data to a webpage is illegal. Because realtime data vending is a big profitable business for NSE. You need 20+ lakhs to make it legal if you want to take it to webpage esp live streaming of your signals generated using your formulae. One of my friend got a fine notice from NSE data vending arm and fined some huge amount. So think buddy...

TradeOptions

Are you trying to do something like this ? -

http://www.marketcalls.in/livecharts
http://www.marketcalls.in/market-profile

If yes, then I would suggest you ask this question on some software or technology oriented forums or something like quora or stackoverflow etc. to first find out the kind of back-end tools which are needed for doing this kind of streaming. Once you know the name of the software etc. which is needed for such streaming, then you can ask for amibroker related help here at traderji.

Regards

It is possible by setting up Amibroker on server. But server and other resources will be chargeable and it take some programming skill too.