I need to learn Technical Analysis in Delhi

Hi,

I am new to this forum. I have lost so much money in stocks, by following TV experts. Now I need to learn Technical analysis, so that I can understand entry and exit time. And I can analyze stock myself.

I am from Delhi, I need to know a good institute or private instructor in Delhi, who will teach me all about technical analysis.

Please help me, to tell me about good Instructor or institute in Delhi.

Thanks
Abhishek

if anyone knows perfect method. why he tells you. this forum have all technical analysis with twists and charts
I know this, but I do not know about stock market, how it is work, how to analyze charts. Thats why I need to learn technical analysis.

If you know any good instructor in Delhi, please let me know.

Please help me.

DanPickUp

:lol:
Hi,

I am new to this forum. I have lost so much money in stocks, by following TV experts. Now I need to learn Technical analysis, so that I can understand entry and exit time. And I can analyze stock myself.

I am from Delhi, I need to know a good institute or private instructor in Delhi, who will teach me all about technical analysis.

Please help me, to tell me about good Instructor or institute in Delhi.

Thanks
Abhishek
http://i45.tinypic.com/2vm5x55.png

Its all in it.

But you are one more of that once which think they can make quick money in that business by just what ever and now lost money.

I appreciate that you lost money and I even wish that you lose more money.

Why<

Greenhorns are like they are and you surely are not a greenhorn in your real business what you do.

Now compare with what you make money at the moment and now compare your greenhorn ideas how you could and want to make money with your funny knowledge about trading.:lol::lol:

Hope you got the message even it is a hard one. :)

How to find out good teachers about trading<

In the forum you will find some good members which can bring you to the next level. But never forget reality< Many of us teach but we do not get any money for it. So do not expect us to tell you the best and most successful tricks to trading. But even than< If you ever understand what some of us have posted here and if you are even able to make money with it, you are on the road to make a living from it. :)

All the best and good trading

DanPickUp

:lol:

http://i45.tinypic.com/2vm5x55.png

Its all in it.

But you are one more of that once which think they can make quick money in that business by just what ever and now lost money.

I appreciate that you lost money and I even wish that you lose more money.

Why<

Greenhorns are like they are and you surely are not a greenhorn in your real business what you do.

Now compare with what you make money at the moment and now compare your greenhorn ideas how you could and want to make money with your funny knowledge about trading.:lol::lol:

Hope you got the message even it is a hard one. :)

How to find out good teachers about trading<

In the forum you will find some good members which can bring you to the next level. But never forget reality< Many of us teach but we do not get any money for it. So do not expect us to tell you the best and most successful tricks to trading. But even than< If you ever understand what some of us have posted here and if you are even able to make money with it, you are on the road to make a living from it. :)

All the best and good trading

DanPickUp
you are right, but I am new to this field, so I need to know how's charting is working. where I am going to start from that will teach me from starting. I have work in IPO, and some tips related share buy and sell. Now I want to learn this, not to follow other tips.

So please tell good institute that teach me all necessary things about T A.

Thanks

DanPickUp

Sorry if I was very hard, but I think some times it helps to be strait and to see and to show the mistakes we make.

By the way< I am confronted day by day with such critics and I have to accept it. It brings me forward as long as I not take it to personal.

:)

Every mistake I make in trading is a critic against my self because of my wrong thought.

What to do<

Analyze and learn and jump in to the next one.

VJAY

Dear Zidan,
Traderji one of the best school for learning trading...:) (am student of TJ..my experience says it )...so why you searching ....just dig traderji :)

a1b1trader

Hi Zidan

You can try skilltracktechnicals com run by Sunil Miglani, if you want to join an institute. Cant say how much it will help you. The fee at skilltrack, I think, is on the higher side, about 17K some 7-8 months back, when I thought to join, but didnt join.

Sunil is running a show on Zee Business "Bazaar Shastra" on Saturdays 7-30 - 8 PM and repeats on Sundays 3.30 - 4.00, you may watch this show, a good show in my opinion. Its already running since 2 months or so. This show is good for those, who knows atleast abc of stock market.

Though I think if you have time and patience and can do a self study then traderji and other forums/blogs are very good, as mentioned by VJAY in a previous post. I did all my study and even studying, by this method only.