i need help from a technical analyst

oilman5

online trader,thanks for your honesty.
to learn trading ..to learn ta r basically 2different thing.
.....u r from which city i dont know......if u join mta.....local chapter or on request they shall give u nearby mta..contact person.
just go into detail u shall get .....what u deserve.
ur quote never suggests u go through in detail.for me u have just started learning....collected material only.
i guide only pro [ call giver/ta/rm]....ie. who watch market ...have reqd basic knowledge..
...starting from basic ....really i dont know........those come and do some fine tuning for money earning skill.....[ i get joy of directing right.]
...on helping .....since my friends suggest to give...why not......i try to write some of my experience/real fact which may be useful as a trader...in traderji.com forum...as its in india..
from mumbai..my duty to contribute to people.
so i try to write some 4 thread........
greatest inspiration here is vvonteru....
i also learn something from many a boarder
.......as learning is a continous process......i also practice to learn.....though family and job commitment take away my time.
pm traderji....he may help u
since u have ask for ta ...only that part i shall show some hints.
....ta helps timing. works on probabilistic model ....with experience one can learn.i start to learn in 1991...d.cassidy ....basic ta book.....use of volume/some pattern it take me 2 yr to learn basic[some theory......i am a poor learner]
.....only paper cutting ......and capital market ta mag[long time stop publication]....r available in indian market......
only 2001.....computerised trade......availability of nse and pc........brought me again to old art.....mean while i face 2 quack......who consider they know...i part some money....only to know they r quack........this is the fact u face now......thats why u insist to learn from qualified .
as bse...../nse use data in meta format.....this software..was in india from 1995......so i study this one....in my learning curve........again i repeat it takes time [ afterall i am a parttime learner......not even a sharp college student]
....i face dilemma like u .......lucky to learn from www.tradingmarkets.com...and cbot
in 2002......but i try to learn trading.....useful part of ta.
concept of break out is imp......
concept of support buy r useful........
most imp is predict market danger zone
since u ask for hard core ta.......i shall stick to it.......which i learn later
....for qualification,......learn trend first......
defn of up/down......volatile.......
next distribution /accumulation
........this must be applied on nifty
........then study,..........fibonacci
then study pattern .....psychology behind each pattern
....imp one for actual trading.......triangle /flag./1-2-3
.......in bullish market ..cup and handle
...then learn bearish one.....h&s..2t/3t.........and what condition they fail
learn short imminent reversal......oneday/ 2day sp. pattern bullish/bearish reversal based on candlestick
next solve.......gap up and gap down.......use it to judge strength of market....no other purpose.....till u grasp it fully..
after this u should u can look through indicator.....
use ma........dual ma.....experiment with many alternatve.......remember just basic......
smaller one cutting and move up.....shows upward bias.
take a suitable indicator....to gauge strength of market
when u know more study one overbought/oversold one .....i prefer william%r
use it in tradezone.......
next level .......is to define and predict........trend or non trend.........which as per me a trader must learn first......2/3 tools available choose any one
....spend time on it........patience pays
..........now come developing a system based on technical.....ha ha..its ur job
.....btw....without divergence study do nothing
u think u know......but.....study another 2tool ...advance decline and new high/low data......
and raw moneyflow data...particularly fii/mf

.....this is only ta......better use stop/mm.....otherwise...money comes and goes.
....btw u lose due to poor mm......may have listen to some crap..call giver
hope this may help
btw...my email is always given..but i dont guide non pro

oilman5

i am sending u ....a free cd link now...hope it help u ...
to onlinetrader.
with regards

Hello friends. i want to become a technical analyst. A proessionally qualified Technical Analyst. i want to give the Chartered Market Technician or Certified Technical Analyst exam from US. But there is no help available in India.

Is there any professionally qualified technical analyst in this forum? i need some guidance. Tried asking this question in ways2gain but got no proper answer.

i dont want money making calls or any such thing. Instead i want hardcore knowledge of technicals which i can apply in any country in any market. i am desperately searching for some help from a senior technical analyst!!!!

If you ppl can post in your inputs then this thread can help future technical analysts like me who are searching for the right direction.

PS: am looking for an international qualification in this field.
i am an MSTA and CFTe. more information about CFTe: www.ifta.org

it is good to become an internationally recognised technical analyst.

because there are so many methods and approaches to market analysis, many people will be confused which is a better way in technical analysis.

after you learn in depth knowledge about t.a, you will be able to understand most of the technical rules and you will be able to develop your concepts that is suitable for your own advantages.

because not all the methods will not meet individual's trading requirements, everyone should develop own method and approach for a better suitability.

you can see some of my works here.

www.globalmarketwatch.biz
www.dailycom.bappy.com

you will see my own proprietary technical indicators based on how i understand market behaviours.

if you have any questions, please send me an email. you will see my email on my websites.

good luck

gt

oilman5

contact
www.chartadvice.com
if u r from mumbai
note: i am no way connected with them.....a pro teaches there...@chembur,mumbai
.....since its for helping...as asked by onlinetrader...info is given here
if i unintentionally broken any rule of this esteemed forum .....this may be withdrawn
oilman5

oilman5

hi asishda,
if u ask for them ..its narayan......icici direct fame..a good option strategist
give lecture..on [email protected] +ive return trader..on av..3-4%return per month.
know very well derisking.............
but if u mean urself.........i know u r an authority.........probably know 10times better than those earner
its because .....recently i get lot of pm/email..........u know i cant teach this non pro...as most of them ...yet to learn basic....u know how tough ...to learn it...and how naive i am while i start........but patience is virtue........
so for them who wants to part their money...against some good directional lecture...a reputed name is given[instead making money by foreigner...why not an indian]
wish u all the best
[today i tell travel agent to buy ticket...meet u soon]
oilman5

Hi all,
I jus picked up a book from a friend.. realated to TA.. "How Technical Analysis Works" by Bruce M. Kamich.

I am totally a newb in this field.. and obviously the matter was confusing for me.. But it was all very interesting for me..

so..I tried to read some basic stuff.. n then went bak to the book.. n started to understand a bit.. its all very interesting..

I wanted to test the bit of my knowledge (which is verrry little) in real world like situations.. so went to moneybhai.. but ther u can only trade in trading hours.. which clashes with my college timings.. :(

Anyways.. this is a really nice forum I have come accross.. And I wish to learn a lot through it.. :D

I need a bit of help to start.. dont mind this question as it can be really stupid or newbish.. :p..

I need help starting! I mean.. I read a bit bout fundamental A and TA.. but.. I still dont know from where to start..

I figured out.. to go sector wise.. narrow down the stock by PE ratio (or other FA tool) and then study the stock with TA..
Though I havent tried this.. is it correct approach? Can TA n FA be used together.. or there is a very distinct distinction b/w the two?

N a last question.. Suggest me a site.. where I can get all the stock information in a well presented way...

Thanks in advance.. :D..

PS: I know.. m a newb.. but hey! I m trying to learn! :p

oilman5

thanks my friend,
u r ready to learn.
for fa.....read .....the little book that beat market.
......understand condition why price of a stock moves up?
how far present scenario ..discounted in price
go to www.equitymaster.com

Thanks oilman for your heartfelt reply. i have crossed the beginner level(loss making zone). Now i am at intermediate level of trading(no profit no loss zone). Once i learn technical analysis in depth, i will get back to you personally for some private coaching. May be next year. And its great to have a qualified TA like goldtrader in this forum. i will get in touch with you goldtrader. Check your mailbox.

Where are you from Oilman? i am from mumbai.

OnlineTrader

contact
www.chartadvice.com
if u r from mumbai
note: i am no way connected with them.....a pro teaches there...@chembur,mumbai
.....since its for helping...as asked by onlinetrader...info is given here
if i unintentionally broken any rule of this esteemed forum .....this may be withdrawn
oilman5
hi oilman5.....would like to know which is better chartadvise or equitymonk
chartadvise is being conducted by dr.c.k narayan and equitymonk by Prof. Pravin Mokashi . both are charging good amt. n equity monk they conduct exams also ...any other views are welcome....thak u