i need help from a technical analyst

Hello friends. i want to become a technical analyst. A proessionally qualified Technical Analyst. i want to give the Chartered Market Technician or Certified Technical Analyst exam from US. But there is no help available in India.

Is there any professionally qualified technical analyst in this forum? i need some guidance. Tried asking this question in ways2gain but got no proper answer.

i dont want money making calls or any such thing. Instead i want hardcore knowledge of technicals which i can apply in any country in any market. i am desperately searching for some help from a senior technical analyst!!!!

If you ppl can post in your inputs then this thread can help future technical analysts like me who are searching for the right direction.

PS: am looking for an international qualification in this field.

oxusmorouz

Hello friends. i want to become a technical analyst. A proessionally qualified Technical Analyst. i want to give the Chartered Market Technician or Certified Technical Analyst exam from US. But there is no help available in India.

Is there any professionally qualified technical analyst in this forum? i need some guidance. Tried asking this question in ways2gain but got no proper answer.

i dont want money making calls or any such thing. Instead i want hardcore knowledge of technicals which i can apply in any country in any market. i am desperately searching for some help from a senior technical analyst!!!!

If you ppl can post in your inputs then this thread can help future technical analysts like me who are searching for the right direction.

PS: am looking for an international qualification in this field.
CMT Level I recommends 3 books:
1) TA of stock trends by Edwards and Magee
2) TA explained by Pring
3) TA of financial markets by Murphy
These books are quite exhaustive and you will find most of the content duplicate one another. Since the exam is between Oct 25 - Nov 3, you should have sufficient time in learning the content. Also, practice the sample question papers available in their website.

As for learning from TAs, most of the self proclaimed ones are not educated enough to teach and the ones who are good are busy making money ;)

Sincerely yours.

oilman5

read again advice of ajay............answer is given there.
mta old papers r available.....practice it.
btw...ur old posting suggest biasness of call/direction..........throw them from u...then only u can learn.
1 and 3 available free.....
2..u have to purchase..www.amazan.com........within 3$..2nd hand
hard core ta can not be applied.......apart from job interview...
to earn learn from professional trader

oilman5

hi ajay,
if u already not downloaded.........
go to www.4shared.com
search......with fundamental analysis.....key word.
u get...online trading academy...8rar file...159mb total
....an excellent work to study flow of market
....its reaL material to understand intraday
...with a helping hand as always

the point is, i want to get an international qualification first. Am stuck at the first point itself. WHOM to ask??

Plz throw some light on the topic.

OnlineTraderIndia

oilman5

dear onlinetrader,
u made me to talk.
first ask r u qualified to learn?...we r giving u hints ...still u r asking like a novice!
the mta cost is approx. 2000$...it takes normally 3-4 yr
have u register there till dt?
...any professional good trader can teach.../and prepare u...but weekly 2day charge is rs 50000/pm.
have u read that basic books mentioned by ajay?
go to best thread by saint,.......
read ...cv...understand underline meaning of it..
learn humbleness like uasish
practice technical experiment like karthik.
choose any standard software...study it thoroughly atleast 2yr..
see some forward testing
.........if it tougher for u...man its the first step......u can not imagine how tough the step in journey path?
for u cheapest alternative is prasoon dalal based one month guidance...10000.
or by aswini gujral ...50000.
cmt teaching for guidance is 500$/per level
..........first of all u have to unlearn a lot..do a due diligence on u..
.............i know i am harsh...but to learn and be an expert swimmer ..u have to come to water first......but doing before that do health checkup first
some good heart on this site given lot of freebee and excellentthread on mm/trade technique
and classic quote.......go to them in detail.
.....why i am commenting?ur naiveness has to be thrown out...if u want success as ratio is sarcastically low.
...i guided some ta chap..to improve their trading /call giving skill who r pro......who r already trained by bse/bifm....or mba,finance..or rm.
my execution skill is poor......market salary below six figure /month i can not work.
but survival skill and calling top and bottom...r my strength......so till various experimetal trade i do ...and analyse to trade to prepare myself as a pro......fortunately market gives me ...money to run my monthly expenditure
read the gems of traderji...his own analysis...on various article...understand his depth......
the scope he has given all trade learners in india.
for u i repeat again write to www.mta.org

dear onlinetrader,
u made me to talk.
first ask r u qualified to learn?...we r giving u hints ...still u r asking like a novice!
the mta cost is approx. 2000$...it takes normally 3-4 yr
have u register there till dt?
...any professional good trader can teach.../and prepare u...but weekly 2day charge is rs 50000/pm.
have u read that basic books mentioned by ajay?
go to best thread by saint,.......
read ...cv...understand underline meaning of it..
learn humbleness like uasish
practice technical experiment like karthik.
choose any standard software...study it thoroughly atleast 2yr..
see some forward testing
.........if it tougher for u...man its the first step......u can not imagine how tough the step in journey path?
for u cheapest alternative is prasoon dalal based one month guidance...10000.
or by aswini gujral ...50000.
cmt teaching for guidance is 500$/per level
..........first of all u have to unlearn a lot..do a due diligence on u..
.............i know i am harsh...but to learn and be an expert swimmer ..u have to come to water first......but doing before that do health checkup first
some good heart on this site given lot of freebee and excellentthread on mm/trade technique
and classic quote.......go to them in detail.
.....why i am commenting?ur naiveness has to be thrown out...if u want success as ratio is sarcastically low.
...i guided some ta chap..to improve their trading /call giving skill who r pro......who r already trained by bse/bifm....or mba,finance..or rm.
my execution skill is poor......market salary below six figure /month i can not work.
but survival skill and calling top and bottom...r my strength......so till various experimetal trade i do ...and analyse to trade to prepare myself as a pro......fortunately market gives me ...money to run my monthly expenditure
read the gems of traderji...his own analysis...on various article...understand his depth......
the scope he has given all trade learners in india.
for u i repeat again write to www.mta.org

i have been trading since 2004(starting capital was 10 lakh+ which got wiped off, which made me more hungry for knowledge). And paying for the CMT exams isnt a problem for me. i have not yet registered. Because i am searching for someone who gave CMT, ask him a few questions and then will register. i have bought Technical analysis of financial markets, elliot wave principle, Technical analysis of stock trends, Market wizards (all 3), Reminiscences of stock operator, etc. etc. Have bought all these books, which proves am serious about being a technical analyst.

i have EOD software and amibroker also. Have been studying EOD charts since 1 year. Still i lack proper knowledge is what i feel.

i have read 60% to 70% of this forum and its useful and helpful. But need something extra to go that extra mile.

i want to learn from a trader who trades or a living. Do you know any trader who can teach me? Whats ur email address or mobile number?
Contact me plz: onlinetraderindia () yahoo.com