I m thinking of this move...

Friends,

I think everyone should have his own logic in the market & I m also having mine.
Thinking of buying 10000 shares of a script less than 100 Rs or 2000shares less than 200 Rs eg Carol info. @ 38 or so & will sell it within a week around 45. I believe in volumes.:p
This move is purely basis on technical analysis.

Cheers,;)
Milind

milind857

Hi Saga,

Thank you very much for the reply.
There is a posiblity that stock may come down but only risk takers have been rewarded in the past. But to minimise the damage I will take care of the stop loss. Carol info was just an example but searching a good one probably a gem...;)

Regards,
Milind

why post a scrip name and misguide others, if this is just example ?

when u mention a strategy, pls specific so that beginers who trade on ur call, are not misguided.

Pras

milind857

It's not a matter of misguide I think... while doing this move it is assume that the trader knows technical analysis.
I have purchased the 5000 himachal futuristic shares as it's doing the rally between 24 to 28 or so though it's not too good looking on charts , only stochastic has given muy signal today.:)

Milind

jatayoo

It's not a matter of misguide I think... while doing this move it is assume that the trader knows technical analysis.
I have purchased the 5000 himachal futuristic shares as it's doing the rally between 24 to 28 or so though it's not too good looking on charts , only stochastic has given muy signal today.:)

Milind
Dear milind
I am tracking this stock as well.The buisness idea of the co was a bit ahead of it's time.Hype took it to stratosphere and consequent disasterousmresults.The telecom sectoer has opened in the last 2/3 yrs ever since relianceinfocomm shocked bharti and hutch out of their slumber ,and in the process took the mobile revolution to the masses.
Tus only of late have the buisness theme of the co gained in terms of demand.
I think the co has turned around.It should make it's mark in the telecom space,in due time-- say 2 yrs.
What are your views pl?:confused:

milind857

Dear milind
I am tracking this stock as well.The buisness idea of the co was a bit ahead of it's time.Hype took it to stratosphere and consequent disasterousmresults.The telecom sectoer has opened in the last 2/3 yrs ever since relianceinfocomm shocked bharti and hutch out of their slumber ,and in the process took the mobile revolution to the masses.
Tus only of late have the buisness theme of the co gained in terms of demand.
I think the co has turned around.It should make it's mark in the telecom space,in due time-- say 2 yrs.
What are your views pl?:confused:
The company may take over by reliance as they recently got the right for the CDMA project. That's why stock made recent rally upto 31 Rs or so.
But another company I forgot the name filed a case against them so it is a pending issue. the order of CDMA handset was about to started in february 2007.
Though stock is in downtrend but it will do rally upto 27/28 & that will be exit point....