i m back

sorry guys i cud not participate in the forum for a long time.but i m back now.actually i was out of station in a remote village in rajasthan my native state for 5-6 days.thereafter when i came back i was greeted by floods and my whole computer system broke down iit has taken abt 10 days to fix the entire thing.but i was so pleasantly surprised by the concern of my fellow members.at the end of the day its the love that counts.actually i hav one more disclosure to make.actually this membership was started by my elder brother.so the introduct. forum shows the description of my brother actually i m a 22 yr old student.actually i m obsessed with equity markets frm the age of 18 hence i keep studying the different companies and make the calls to members.i hav comp my CA inter and currently preparing for MBA.so i will have some time constraints going forward.i hope my friends pardon me for that.having knowledge abt balance sheets and p/l a/cs help me in making funda calls.so do not get hte misconception that i m any big operator of the market and u can folow me blindly.thank u all the members for yor love.i have been overwhelmed

DEAR CREAMEEEE,

I AM ALSO FROM RAJASTHAN AND I AM CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT PRACTICING IN BANGALORE. I AM IN PRIMARY MARKET, I AM INTERESTED IN SECONDARY MARKET, SO PLEASE GUIDE ME WHAT SYSTEM TO USE FOR DEALING IN SECONDARY MARKET.
MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]

creameeee said:
sorry guys i cud not participate in the forum for a long time.but i m back now.actually i was out of station in a remote village in rajasthan my native state for 5-6 days.thereafter when i came back i was greeted by floods and my whole computer system broke down iit has taken abt 10 days to fix the entire thing.but i was so pleasantly surprised by the concern of my fellow members.at the end of the day its the love that counts.actually i hav one more disclosure to make.actually this membership was started by my elder brother.so the introduct. forum shows the description of my brother actually i m a 22 yr old student.actually i m obsessed with equity markets frm the age of 18 hence i keep studying the different companies and make the calls to members.i hav comp my CA inter and currently preparing for MBA.so i will have some time constraints going forward.i hope my friends pardon me for that.having knowledge abt balance sheets and p/l a/cs help me in making funda calls.so do not get hte misconception that i m any big operator of the market and u can folow me blindly.thank u all the members for yor love.i have been overwhelmed
Hi Creameeee,

Great to have you back.....A huge Welcome!!Your TITANOR is doing great....also your Andhra Sugars.Nice ones,Creameeee!!

Saint

amgandhi said:
DEAR CREAMEEEE,

I AM ALSO FROM RAJASTHAN AND I AM CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT PRACTICING IN BANGALORE. I AM IN PRIMARY MARKET, I AM INTERESTED IN SECONDARY MARKET, SO PLEASE GUIDE ME WHAT SYSTEM TO USE FOR DEALING IN SECONDARY MARKET.
MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
either u can get yorself registered with a recognised broker or if u want to have an online trading system u can have yorself registered with kotak securities /indiabulls/sharekhan or any other such broking houses.as far as recommendations r considered traderji is the best forum.keep tracking.i hope i hav answered yor query