i lost 100% capital.....pls suggest

Hi,

I strated intraday trading in the market around 2011.

so far lost arround 3 lakhs ( in commodites )
I thing myself is not suitable for equity market so I am choose mcx commodity ..? but I'm not successful in here .help my issue traderji member
fresh start trading in july 2013 and lost around 2.50lakh,when I am inter in mcx any scrip buy or sell I am tracking 1min,5min,and 30min chart open but my issue when inter buy ex.crudeoil.....6000 so my buy cover order limited only 5 or 10 point and morning session aften book profit profitable 3k or 5k and then agein...& agein inter the market when buy enter price below 2,4,5 point I am exit,,,,,,,,so total brokerages,ctt,stt & other charges include my morning profit is gone.....no stoploss enter......and daily loss average 10 to 15 thousand and till date my account only 5k........any member suggest good no fack website,relible,90% accurate tips advisory company provided me ,,,,many member said tips advisory company not good but mere pass koi option nahi hai till date tak...................kya karu .only & only loss cover karne ke chhakkar me itna loss ho gaya,,,,,,,,,ab traderji member ki help needed.......baaki god help me thanks pls member help me...................

DSM

JamesBond,

Sorry for your loss. Follow commodity threads in the fourm. There are run by TamilTrader and Santhosh. Learn how they trade. Trading is easy - anybody can enter and exit - but most lose because they do not know what they are doing. Trade - only on the side of the trend. And always, kill losses soon and when they are small. Its a lot you have to cover, there are many threads that will help you -and only you can help yourself.

Goodluck.

Hi,

I thing myself is not suitable for equity market so I am choose mcx commodity ..? but I'm not successful in here .help my issue traderji member
fresh start trading in july 2013 and lost around 2.50lakh,when I am inter in mcx any scrip buy or sell I am tracking 1min,5min,and 30min chart open but my issue when inter buy ex.crudeoil.....6000 so my buy cover order limited only 5 or 10 point and morning session aften book profit profitable 3k or 5k and then agein...& agein inter the market when buy enter price below 2,4,5 point I am exit,,,,,,,,so total brokerages,ctt,stt & other charges include my morning profit is gone.....no stoploss enter......and daily loss average 10 to 15 thousand and till date my account only 5k........any member suggest good no fack website,relible,90% accurate tips advisory company provided me ,,,,many member said tips advisory company not good but mere pass koi option nahi hai till date tak...................kya karu .only & only loss cover karne ke chhakkar me itna loss ho gaya,,,,,,,,,ab traderji member ki help needed.......baaki god help me thanks pls member help me...................

nac

I don't think many will suggest you any advisory company or tips service provider.

You have been trading for about 2yrs and have lost a lot.

"Learning something is hard and forgetting the learned things are even harder".
You have learned to trade in a wrong way. You have to work harder to correct it...

Put a pause to trading for a while, learn to trade in a right way.

Tamil trader

Tamil trader

JamesBond,

Sorry for your loss. Follow commodity threads in the fourm. There are run by TamilTrader and Santhosh. Learn how they trade. Trading is easy - anybody can enter and exit - but most lose because they do not know what they are doing. Trade - only on the side of the trend. And always, kill losses soon and when they are small. Its a lot you have to cover, there are many threads that will help you -and only you can help yourself.

Goodluck.
Hello DSM

Thanks for telling about me... i am very kind of you

DSM

TT you are posting your trades in the forum, which will help many traders to follow a system instead of just guessing one way or other and losing capital. Keep up the good work.

God bless.

Hello DSM

Thanks for telling about me... i am very kind of you

sudoku1

Hi,

d 1st n final question i wanna ask u, what was d pupose or reason fr u to enter d activity called TRADING ?:)

whisky

d 1st n final question i wanna ask u, what was d pupose or reason fr u to enter d activity called TRADING ?:)
Khujli mitani thi par lagta ha abhi miti nahi:lol::lol: