I cannot see chart images

SevenD

Maybe an offbeat way, but do you know what is Tor browser ?? Are you an experienced computer user with some knowledge of technicals. I think that the problem may be with your ISP or something. Imgur.com is working ok, as is tinypic and imageshack.
Well TP, Tor did the trick.:clapping:

Last edited:

aaru

thanks tp bro..
SevenD.. exactly as u said is happening with me too.. pls tell me the steps i need to work on..

thanx in adv

SevenD

thanks tp bro..
SevenD.. exactly as u said is happening with me too.. pls tell me the steps i need to work on..

thanx in adv
I did all thats mentioned in prev posts, like clearing cache, deleting cookies, re-setting browser to factory mode, and opening browser in safe mode, was still, not able to view certain charts, either in firefox or chrome. So I installed Tor browser, as a temp. measure. I can view all charts now.

During weekend will check to find out, how to rectify this issue for firefox and chrome.

Google for Tor browser, check the if's and but's if it suits you, install it, there are tutorials on how to use it.

Thanks and regards.

I did all thats mentioned in prev posts, like clearing cache, deleting cookies, re-setting browser to factory mode, and opening browser in safe mode, was still, not able to view certain charts, either in firefox or chrome. So I installed Tor browser, as a temp. measure. I can view all charts now.

During weekend will check to find out, how to rectify this issue for firefox and chrome.

Google for Tor browser, check the if's and but's if it suits you, install it, there are tutorials on how to use it.

Thanks and regards.
Is it safe to install TOR browser. Please specify, if there is any negative point. Thanks

Is it safe to install TOR browser. Please specify, if there is any negative point. Thanks
No harm in installing it, never had a problem in running it. But I use it only for such emergencies, that's all, then shut it down as soon the particular task is over.

Also to mention, I run ccleaner before EVERY shutdown.

No harm in installing it, never had a problem in running it. But I use it only for such emergencies, that's all, then shut it down as soon the particular task is over.

Also to mention, I run ccleaner before EVERY shutdown.
Thanks bro. Any specific reason for doing these 2 (in the bold above)

Thanks bro. Any specific reason for doing these 2 (in the bold above)
1) I shut down Tor because I don't really understand it much :)

2) Running ccleaner is a routine cleaning up operation. ccleaner's original name was "Crap Cleaner" and that's exactly what it does, specially with cleaning up the temporary internet files, a lot of which accumulate over the 10 odd hours of a routine working day.