I cannot see chart images

Hi

This thread is opened, as a member says he is not able to open such a thread with this topic. So I promised to do it for him with the intention that even in the future others, who face the same problem, can visit this thread and no post related to it gets lots in others, not related IT threads.

So here the question it is from Aaru:

Hey all... i cannot see chart images ( chart images you all post, here on TJ) on my screen suddenly from two days.. all i could see is small square like broken image
what could be the problem? pls help.

Some answers from the not IT related thread are found below:

http://www.traderji.com/general-tra...68-general-trading-chat-2846.html#post1122772

http://www.traderji.com/general-tra...68-general-trading-chat-2846.html#post1122773

aaru

if anyone faced this problem earlier ... pls reply.. i tried whatever suggested by TP bhai and ankur bro.. still not functioning :(

aaru

i tried deleting the cache.. i used mozilla too.. there also i cant see the images.. still the effect is the same.. i'm just amused thinking what suddenly must have happened in two days.. :annoyed:

and yes there are few images/charts(posted by certain ppl.. probably they must be using some other technique to upload.. just confused) i can see.. and most i cant.. for eg. amitjis/ manojborle ji

i tried deleting the cache.. i used mozilla too.. there also i cant see the images.. still the effect is the same.. i'm just amused thinking what suddenly must have happened in two days.. :annoyed:

and yes there are few images/charts(posted by certain ppl.. probably they must be using some other technique to upload.. just confused) i can see.. and most i cant.. for eg. amitjis/ manojborle ji
Right, maybe you can see the images uploaded on imgur.com or tinypic.com... something like that. Right click on that small rectangle and click on "Open the picture in a new tab/window". It should show you which website the image is loaded on.

SevenD

1122937 said:
i tried deleting the cache.. i used mozilla too.. there also i cant see the images.. still the effect is the same.. i'm just amused thinking what suddenly must have happened in two days..
Right, maybe you can see the images uploaded on imgur.com or tinypic.com... something like that. Right click on that small rectangle and click on "Open the picture in a new tab/window". It should show you which website the image is loaded on.
I too am facing the same issue, since 3/4 days certain charts are not visible, just seeing a small square, right clicking on the square does not display tabs or site its uploaded on. I have used four browsers, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Opera to try and check, have emptied the cache/browsing history, of the browsers, still no solution. For eg Subhadip's - Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading, pg 111, 112 charts are not visible.

Any suggestions

Thanks

I too am facing the same issue, since 3/4 days certain charts are not visible, just seeing a small square, right clicking on the square does not display tabs or site its uploaded on. I have used four browsers, IE, Chrome, Firefox and Opera to try and check, have emptied the cache/browsing history, of the browsers, still no solution. For eg Subhadip's - Pivot Trading- a new way of Trading, pg 111, 112 charts are not visible.

Any suggestions

Thanks
This is a chart from page 112, post # 1111

Can you see the chart below ? If not, click on the link below and tell us.

http://i.imgur.com/Tq9rnBG.jpg

For which other posts you can not see the charts ?

Try another thing, whichever post you can't see the charts, open it in another browser (where you are not logged into traderji). See if it works.

SevenD

Thanks for your prompt response TP, my replies in blue.

This is a chart from page 112, post # 1111

Can you see the chart below ? If not, click on the link below and tell us.

only a small rectangle is visible.

http://i.imgur.com/Tq9rnBG.jpg

Clicking above link
Tab says: 404 Not Found
Page info: The requested URL /Tq9rnBG.jpg was not found on this server.

For which other posts you can not see the charts ?

Try another thing, whichever post you can't see the charts, open it in another browser (where you are not logged into traderji). See if it works.

Tried opening page without logging in another browser, the same issue as above.
Images posted on imageshak are visible.
page 113 post 1130
page 114 post 1131-1132

Thanks

Thanks for your prompt response TP, my replies in blue.

Images posted on imageshak are visible.
page 113 post 1130
page 114 post 1131-1132

Thanks
Maybe an offbeat way, but do you know what is Tor browser ?? Are you an experienced computer user with some knowledge of technicals. I think that the problem may be with your ISP or something. Imgur.com is working ok, as is tinypic and imageshack.

SevenD

Maybe an offbeat way, but do you know what is Tor browser ?? Are you an experienced computer user with some knowledge of technicals. I think that the problem may be with your ISP or something. Imgur.com is working ok, as is tinypic and imageshack.
I am familiar with Tor, I did change my dns settings and deleted all cookies, besides cache so now can I see charts uploaded to Imgur, besides tinypic, and Imageshak.

Will try with Tor, to screen my ISP, and see how it goes.

Thanks for everything

PS:I now see the chart on this page too.