I can help you with fundamental/financial/technical analysis of your stock

sudoku1

hold bajaj hind with a closing stop of 166.....fresh enteries can b considered only while taking in ac the stop of 166 (closing)

kvram

mohan sir plz enlighten us as u said better risk , better safety, multi baggers in present trend of real estate, infrastructure or engg companies for sshort trrm ,thank you. .

Dear Mohan,
Thanks for reply for my query......

Can you please suggest me some fundamentally strong scrips for a long term investment(1-3) years.

Thanks,
Umesh.

Dear Mohan,
Thanks for reply for my query......

Can you please suggest me some fundamentally strong scrips for a long term investment(1-3) years.

It will be better if the bid level will be <300. I am ready to take huge risks. Also can you please tell about upcoming reliance energy IPO.

Thanks,
Umesh.

Hello rkkarnani jee,

Thnx for reply..
i sincerely doubt any of them wud be having it...
if i buy it on early monday morning, is there a way to adjust against the short sell one??

Looking forward for your reply....
Regards
Nikhil

hey there mohanlate :)

if you could shed some light on BajajHind as to whats there on the charts for this script both fundamentally and technically,any infos on the same will be highly appreciated.

cheers.
A
Checkout my post here
http://investmentideas4india.blogspot.com/2007/10/bajaj-hindustan-intermediate-uptrend.html

On the daily its a sell. Fundamentally nothing much is happening in the sugar sector. The sugar cos would come out with the Q2 results in Nov-Dec. So there is really not much to analyse in this stock.

Having said that, BajajHindustan is a good co per se. In good times this can go places.

Hope it helps.

Dear sir,
Actually i am looking a consolidation breakout formula in metastock that can scan all the data and gives me the scrip that gives a breakout on that particular day.

If you help me out i would be very greatful to you and it will also help other members of this community
Hi Bullishtrend,

Welcome to traderji.com. Check out this highly educative thread called "Experiments in Technical Analysis" from Karthikmarar. It is a must read thread coming from an expert and highly experienced analyst.

Thanks,

Mohan

MOHAN JI

THANKS FOR THE INFORMATIONS ...

CARRY ON your GOOD WORK....

can u comment on RAJESH EXPORTS... Which is going ot accnounce BONUS AND SPLIT....

and JAI CORP and RELINFRA... going down down...

My port folio full reddish...
help please

assist me sir..

heart attack...

help Ji:mad: