I can help you with fundamental/financial/technical analysis of your stock

hi mohan just saw your thread u are doing a good job keep it going.....what are your views on electrotherm???the company is growing fast and how posted good results but nothing has trickled down to the stock prices been holding it at 530 pls let me know ur views and about jp hydro too if u can thanks
sean

Hello ,

I am a new bie. i have read many articles about stocks and listen to experts comments.

Among PSU financial stocks: IFCI, IDBI and IDFC.

As per few experts comments, IFCI has huge swings so it always better to avoid if you are trader.

also if you as an investor (as it is keep on losing the number of bidders for its stake take over, it has reduced form 10 to 6 as on the day of writing).

Now only IDFC and IDBI are left. Among these it is safe to be in IDBI.

Please add your comments.

Note: I am not an expert and correct me if i am wrong. Always double check with your advisor's. Constructive criticism are always welcome.
Hello Yogesh,

Welcome to the greatest forum on India stock market.

You are absolutely right on everything that you said. I will just add one thing. IDFC is in a slightly different business as compared to IDBI.

Hope I will see more from you.

Dear mohansir,
plz give ur opinions abt hindustan liver(hul) in short term (1month).
it has gone down frm 220to 194 frm yesterday after disappointed results?
wat shud be its short trend?
Thanks in advance
The sentiments for this stock are badly damaged. Even in the short term if you see a small rally, it going to be used to short the stock.

I dont know why someone would want to ride against the trend. It is not even a contra call. Please keep out of this one for now.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,
Mohan

sir ,
what are your opinions about reliance infra?can you share both ur fundamental and technical views.i got 15 shares at rs: 3085 yesterday. :confused:
Hi drpsiva,

Dont worry about the correction in RIIL. The fundamentals are great. They are doing what they know best. And with a parent like RIL (owns 46%), with all the big investment plans in the retail and oil and gas expansion, RIIL is going can only go in one direction. UP.

Stay invested in this one for long term and add more below 2800 if you are a long term investor.

Technically there is a bearish engulfing candlestick yesterday and it is confirmed by todays bearish range. We may see some correction in this one.

Thanks,
Mohan

http://investmentideas4india.blogspot.com

Hi drpsiva,

Dont worry about the correction in RIIL. The fundamentals are great. They are doing what they know best. And with a parent like RIL (owns 46%), with all the big investment plans in the retail and oil and gas expansion, RIIL is going can only go in one direction. UP.

Stay invested in this one for long term and add more below 2800 if you are a long term investor.

Technically there is a bearish engulfing candlestick yesterday and it is confirmed by todays bearish range. We may see some correction in this one.

Thanks,
Mohan

http://investmentideas4india.blogspot.com
I am sorry the bearish engulfing is on the weekly charts. The week before was a bearish spinning top. Doesn't the market always try to tell you what it is going to do next.:)

Hi Guys...

By mistake today when market was about to close instead of buying i selected the Sell option .. and market closed with 1 deal in short sell??

Any procedure to avoid Auction, if i buy it back on monday morning?
Any option ... please suggest.......

:(:confused:

rkkarnani

Hi Guys...

By mistake today when market was about to close instead of buying i selected the Sell option .. and market closed with 1 deal in short sell??

Any procedure to avoid Auction, if i buy it back on monday morning?
Any option ... please suggest.......

:(:confused:
Arrange the shares shorted by error from family n friends and deliver, there is no other way to avoid Auction!!! Todays SELL can be delivered by Tuesday morning 10.30

hey there mohanlate :)

if you could shed some light on BajajHind as to whats there on the charts for this script both fundamentally and technically,any infos on the same will be highly appreciated.

cheers.
A

Last edited:
Dear sir,
Actually i am looking a consolidation breakout formula in metastock that can scan all the data and gives me the scrip that gives a breakout on that particular day.

If you help me out i would be very greatful to you and it will also help other members of this community