I AM SEARCHING FOR ACURATE BUY AND SELL SIGNAL SOFTWARE FOR OPTION TRADING

Dear Member
I want to start Software base auto buy and sell trading system in option market. Is there any Software who provide secure and 95% accuracy label.

Please guide me.

Soumen Bag

Vmaster369

In Options Even god dont have that 80% forget 95 ;xD.. if u find it then do send me too
but i know 1 guy had about 90% accuracy in stock trading.. Word is STOCK ... but he is no more you can google him wd Gann ;xd

In Options Even god dont have that 80% forget 95 ;xD.. if u find it then do send me too
but i know 1 guy had about 90% accuracy in stock trading.. Word is STOCK ... but he is no more you can google him wd Gann ;xd
Hello Vmaster,

That stock trading works on futures too? I m still looking for strategy with more than 60% winning trades with average win/avg loss ratio more than 1.5.

Lucky

mohan.sic

Hello Vmaster,

That stock trading works on futures too? I m still looking for strategy with more than 60% winning trades with average win/avg loss ratio more than 1.5.

Lucky

please dont waste your time in these thoughts. you can never what you are currently looking for.
Learn options basics strongly and then trade with a good strategy. You can possibly achieve 1:2 RR with 65% hit ratio.

godfather

Dear Member
I want to start Software base auto buy and sell trading system in option market. Is there any Software who provide secure and 95% accuracy label.

Please guide me.

Soumen Bag
What are you seeking? You want to start a software, or you want a software that is 95% accurate?

godfather

Dear Member

Please guide me.

Soumen Bag
There are a number of software systems available that claim to provide automated trading in the options market, but it is important to be cautious when considering using any of them. It is unlikely that any software can provide a 95% accuracy rate, as the options market is subject to a wide variety of unpredictable factors.

It is important to thoroughly research any software system you are considering using, and to be aware that past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Additionally, it is a good idea to test the software using a simulated trading account before using it with real money.

It is also important to understand the risk associated with trading options. Options are high-risk and high-reward financial instruments, and they are not suitable for all investors. Before you start trading options, it is important to have a solid understanding of the risks involved and to make sure that you have the financial resources to bear those risks.

It would be a good idea to take time to study options trading and market behavior before starting to build your own software or trusting any other software in the market. You can use various sources like books, articles, online classes, etc to gain knowledge.

nadiyakinare

Dear Member

Please guide me.

Soumen Bag
NO unless your system is working just as liquidity provider.

The max you can do is Excel sheets manipulation via option chain data. That gives good results. Then again you have to have a good server to host your Excel sheets. Need to get a good real time data provider. Also never expect 95% accuracy. It's all the game of money management.