I am Pockan- I Love to Trade And Share

I am basically a software consultant ( Java related and search Algorithms ) worked around the world now settled in same kind of business run by me and my team. :cool:
I was introduced to Share trading in 2005 as part time and still I am doing this as a part time to my software based business. I have 9 years experience in share trading- I am doing Binary, Forex and Indian Stock and share. :cool:
I have gained lot of experience, ideas in trading which I hope share with you people. :cool:
Personal life- Besides this I was/ is a combat martial arts expert represented India in international level competitions. I am married and having 2 kids and staying with family in Bangalore.
I get my ideas to trade by Trapping financial news and financial cables using power or hack search to formulate a possible strategy for the next day. I have 99% success rate. :clapping::cool:
I discovered this forum from Google and happy to join hands..
God bless us all.

rkkarnani

Welcome to Traderji ! Look forward to your 'sharing' which I am sure would be really interesting.
Wish your family, your team and you all the very best.
Please do start a New thread under proper section.

bunti_k23

Welcome to traderji forum pockan,looking forward to ur posts..:thumb:

I am basically a software consultant ( Java related and search Algorithms ) worked around the world now settled in same kind of business run by me and my team. :cool:
I was introduced to Share trading in 2005 as part time and still I am doing this as a part time to my software based business. I have 9 years experience in share trading- I am doing Binary, Forex and Indian Stock and share. :cool:
I have gained lot of experience, ideas in trading which I hope share with you people. :cool:
Personal life- Besides this I was/ is a combat martial arts expert represented India in international level competitions. I am married and having 2 kids and staying with family in Bangalore.
I get my ideas to trade by Trapping financial news and financial cables using power or hack search to formulate a possible strategy for the next day. I have 99% success rate. :clapping::cool:
I discovered this forum from Google and happy to join hands..
God bless us all.
Welcome to this forum.hope we may see good posts from you