I am Madhuri from Bombay.

AlokTewari

Hi,

Are you an Investor or trader ( day or positional ) as it is necessary to first decide what is your goal before you employ any methods to invest or trade ?

Cheers !!!!

Alok Tewari

tnsn2345

:clap:
What a warm welcome... I wonder if mayur mukerji would have got the same welcome as a madhuri :))
I go with you Sumosanammain.

The difference between non-trading life and trading life for a trader is, in trading most of the traders don't wait for opportunities and keep jumping here and there, while in the non-trading event, every one wants to grab the 'opportunity' with both the hands (could be literally :clap:).

As said earlier, man is a social animal so here we are.

Regards,

p.s. all the related members - kindly take this is lighter vein.

Tavnaz

Hi,
Madam first i appreciate your courage for trading,i havn't heard about many women traders.
In fact never have i seen.
Do you Mind if i pose a question which market and what strategy you exactly have,how come you come across this.
People here on traderji are great helpers anything you want will be here,you just need strength and determination to gather knowledge.
May God be with you in the first step,you are taking.
Regards
Taz

Hi all !

Thanks for ur warm gestures.I am a house wife,BSc.My husband,a marine captain,encouraged me to invest and trade in stock market.I have been trading and investin since 4/5 years.I also study some articles related to stock markets on internet.I also learnt charting .

Hi all !

Thanks for ur warm gestures.I am a house wife,BSc.My husband,a marine captain,encouraged me to invest and trade in stock market.I have been trading and investin since 4/5 years.I also study some articles related to stock markets on internet.I also learnt charting .
Its good to do trading. My advise for you is: don't put all hard money of your hubby in stock market.

When market Bubble bursts, you would not even get time to think what to do next.

Always apply the thumb rule for managing your portfolio . You can get more knowledge about this.

Happy Investing