how trading business is different from other business

Here you will never can predict possible outcome, for sure there are things like fundamental and technical analysis but that is not all you can see. We need to move on further with that much anyway. I do not clearly get you drunk;) But you can always make some money from Forex.

Subhadip

Here you will never can predict possible outcome, for sure there are things like fundamental and technical analysis but that is not all you can see. We need to move on further with that much anyway. I do not clearly get you drunk;) But you can always make some money from Forex.
com on.... again Forex... again Advertisement of Forex...in an old thread..

MANISH_DAMANI

Every business has its own way to conduct. Same with trading. Its is unjustified if some one look at it with some different angle. Every business need discipline, smart decision, credit, bad debt or losses. If you break rule or process you can suffer in any business. There is proverb we all know "Survival for the fittest". Its applies to trading too. From first day you are not going to make money in any business. For being successful you need to learn trick of that business that is taught by experience only. If you dont know the process of doing any business and doing it then you are gambling. And gambling depends on luck. If you learn different aspect of trading its no more gambling. But off course you know it tricks. Infact its a superior business for me as I dont need to meet people, I will lose from my mistakes and not get cheated, only thing is broker should not be scammer. Though every normal business you need big space, big capital. But you can start trading with as low as 10000 5000. Yes offcourse need time to grow. As big capital always has advantageous for all business. You can get opportunity to grow faster than other business if you are good in it. Personal view no offence.

newtrader101

Sure!

My business: Internet advertising company
Started: 2002
Ended: 2011
Survived for 9 years, but 2009 US recession eventually killed my business

My friend's business: Fast food restaurant (Sandwiches etc)
Started: 2005
Ended: 2006
Very high rentals, bank loan interest killed the business

My dad's friend's business: Computer coaching classes
Started: 2001
Ended: 2003
Demand for computer coaching classes vanished, high rentals & operating costs (salary)

My mom's business: computer printing, basic computers teaching
Started: 1997
Ended: 2001
Rentals & operating costs (salary) was always more than income.
Great data.
This tallies with the data that very low % of businesses survive year 1, yr 2, yr 3 etc.

Last edited:
IT never stable and it's it's biggest con probably anyway on all entirely possible levels anyway. I do not see or want to be cool with that matter, but it's not for everyone absolutely, there are tons of jobs in this world which are much better than anything else.

It's different cause it's more like a gambling I would say instead of that current possible things. I do understand that some may not agree with me, but forex for sure lacks consistency and predictability in every way it can only be.