How to use it?

Mercedes

Hey vij
1. If u REALLY love it ,y tried to revert :confused::confused:

2.Y Dan is banned ?, he is a gd man.

3. how do u know that ban is for 1 month ? , there is a thread publishing these details ?

Thnx n Rgrds ?
If you don't do anything by yourself U will never know about it's pros and cons. and why worry so much it's just a operating system give it a try or leave it. look like u only tried what most of the people suggested.

Now tell me what features u like in your previous windows version and what security features it enables.....?
If u are able to give such answers then I bet you never asked such questions.........
Google is your friend my dear friend............:lol:

vijkris

Learner and Follower
If you don't do anything by yourself U will never know about it's pros and cons. and why worry so much it's just a operating system give it a try or leave it. look like u only tried what most of the people suggested.

Now tell me what features u like in your previous windows version and what security features it enables.....?
If u are able to give such answers then I bet you never asked such questions.........
Google is your friend my dear friend............:lol:
bro, no offence, its always better to ask for review specially if u know the person.
@ TJ we interact frequently, so aking here b4 google is a good choice in my opinion, I would do the same.

sometimes TJ is better than google..

I didn want to mislead regarding privacy issue , so I chose not to answer BTW.

Mercedes

bro, no offence, its always better to ask for review specially if u know the person.
@ TJ we interact frequently, so aking here b4 google is a good choice in my opinion, I would do the same.

sometimes TJ is better than google..
Any way today is a war day:D
A self searching is always better than asking...
I am not against asking and sharing. I personally feel that asking reviews is a good choice. But before asking do some research and then you will be better able to understand.

Any way I was searching for that thread where dan usually post about like nice weekend something a movie, a music........
If you please find that thread please share... nowonward I will share there specially a bollywood film :D:D:D

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Any way today is a war day:D
A self searching is always better than asking...
I am not against asking and sharing. I personally feel that asking reviews is a good choice. But before asking do some research and then you will be better able to understand.

Any way I was searching for that thread where dan usually post about like nice weekend something a movie, a music........
If you please find that thread please share... nowonward I will share there specially a bollywood film :D:D:D
haha haha :rofl:

go to http://www.traderji.com/general-chit-chat/96433-just-timepassing-34.html#post1147363

Last edited:
U have only 1 month time to revert back....

As Nifty afternoon session was in sideways so
Now come to main point of today's greatest news of banned member DAN...:D:D:D:rofl:

I just logged in in tj and found the thread locked and then some research found that he is banned now........:lol::rofl::rofl:

How can bullshit DAN talk to such person ST sir who never posted against anyone:annoyed::annoyed:. ST sir always encourage the newbies, fellow traders and only concentrate on trading and investment. If you see the posts of ST sir I never found any of his post that are not related to trading and investment. ( I bet on this... ) and I always has a tendency to thanks to his post because there is something which encourage me to learn.

Regarding system sharing, I definitely know that same system can not profitable to two or more traders. We have to develop an edge and make it own. That's for SURE.

So much pain.......:(
Bhai, share your trading system as promised by you. We will or the concerned user will make necessary changes/tweaking, if required.

Mercedes

Bhai, share your trading system as promised by you. We will or the concerned user will make necessary changes/tweaking, if required.
Noting special and will share at the earliest as it's main concept is taken only from some most popular tj threads.
Now I personally feel that it's not system who make money it's the trader who is following it.
I am a great fan of ST sir and SUBHADIP sir and I usually listen very carefully what they are saying. there is something which we have to understand.
Now take an example that some super trend system is returning good amount of money. If is it so then why one is not become billionaire as one can invest some decent amount in this system. It's not gambling it's a profession and we have to understand better that it's a trader psychology that matters a lot in this profession.

I am not too experienced that I can give a thought about it and give a lesson to fellow traders but I am learning from seniors here a lot.:thumb: