how to use flower afl effectively?

extremist

@traderami
Wht i understood of Flower Ind.?

1. Nice looking Indicator. but be sure whether it is really nice or not.

2. Though u desired to use it, use it on Lower Time frames in combination with higher
Time frame . not solely depend on this indicator.

3. IT is based on the haikin ashi bars so if u chk the sig. generated on the actual price u may find tht u r badly late most of the time to enter the trade so tht u will only end up in loss most of the time if the mkt is sideways.

4. personally i will not suggest any body to use such indicator. unless u have good
amount experience to back it up.

All these observations may be due to lack of my knowledge on this indicator. but just tried to spread the word of caution.

In general

No indicator is Good or Bad.
The out come totally depends upon the trader using it.

amitrandive

@traderami
Wht i understood of Flower Ind.?

1. Nice looking Indicator. but be sure whether it is really nice or not.

2. Though u desired to use it, use it on Lower Time frames in combination with higher
Time frame . not solely depend on this indicator.

3. IT is based on the haikin ashi bars so if u chk the sig. generated on the actual price u may find tht u r badly late most of the time to enter the trade so tht u will only end up in loss most of the time if the mkt is sideways.

4. personally i will not suggest any body to use such indicator. unless u have good
amount experience to back it up.

All these observations may be due to lack of my knowledge on this indicator. but just tried to spread the word of caution.

In general

No indicator is Good or Bad.
The out come totally depends upon the trader using it.
Great observations, also please keep in mind that Heiken Ashi candles look very pleasing to the eye and look like catching the trend , but difficult to trade.
:thumb:

more smooth heiken ashi can take time..but i've seen many guys who really use this indicator as primary one..yep , you can use it in case of overbought or oversold condition with EMA..forex guys use it a lot ..

Great observations, also please keep in mind that Heiken Ashi candles look very pleasing to the eye and look like catching the trend , but difficult to trade.
:thumb:
agreed.... but using it matter of practice and backtest historical data,so one feel more comfortable with it ...

mastermind007

it shows no of wrong buy sell how to use it effectively . plz share
When the flower candles are blooming (Bigger Candles moving upwards), Buy
When the flower candles are shriveling (Smaller Candles moving downwards), Sell

You have to use some additional filter to reduce the false signals.

There is a chinese/japanese Heiken Ashi based website that monitors Indian market (all NSE stocks) and provides you with alerts along with their chart interpretation.