how to use amibroker for indian stocks & commodities

sumantra

I have recently downloaded amibroker and installed it in my machine. but i am unable to add indian stocks or commodities to it,only american stocks are shown there. i am a beginner in amibroker. how can i add indian stocks and commodities in this charting software ? please anyone help me....:confused:

suri112000

For that, you need to subscribe for data feed. There are two types of data. One is EOD data and the other is Intraday Real Time Data. You can subscribe as per your need.

I am using Investbulls Real Time data which costs around Rs.600/- per month. EOD data is free with this offer. Their site is www.investbulls.com.

Hope this helps.

sumantra

For that, you need to subscribe for data feed. There are two types of data. One is EOD data and the other is Intraday Real Time Data. You can subscribe as per your need.

I am using Investbulls Real Time data which costs around Rs.600/- per month. EOD data is free with this offer. Their site is www.investbulls.com.

Hope this helps.
i have nest trader. i have also downloaded and installed the Nest-to-Ami software also. how can i feed the data of nesttrader to amibroker ?

sumantra

Or you can download data from other 'sources', import them into amibroker to get a feel of it and then use any free or paid utility to get real time feed.
how can i download data from nest and import them to ami. when i am searching any stocks of nse/bse in amibroker,the result is nothing other than 'blank spaces'. tried F1 for help,but of no use. kindy guide me to make the software work for me.