How To Trade

How do you find this chart ?

• Total voters
sac_max said:
Download and unzip the chart to view the BIG picture. A must see for pros and beginners.
:cool:
OK sac_max. Downloaded, unzipped & viewed the BIG, BIG picture. So... what next??? You say it's a must see for all. I see the charts, that's all. Nothing jumps out of the charts, for me at least. Care to give us some explanation of some kind?:cool:

jaideep said:
OK sac_max. Downloaded, unzipped & viewed the BIG, BIG picture. So... what next??? You say it's a must see for all. I see the charts, that's all. Nothing jumps out of the charts, for me at least. Care to give us some explanation of some kind?:cool:
Jaideep Hi:

I almost opened the file but was just wondering whether these files are scanned for viruses?

Nautilus

Dear Sac_Mac,

Thanx for posting the charts and along with the queries raised by Jaideep and others ,would like to know which charting software you have used and how are you getting the 3 min charts.Sorry if my questions are goofy but would like to have your valuable inputs.
Also what are the indicators that you used which causes the colour of the price bar to change from bullish to bearish and vice versa.
Could you share the formulae for the same(if the forum allows).

Thanx again

soumitra

1) Market Trend in King
So even if TCS got a 700 Mil+ order it will trend in the direction on the overall market. No stock can escape it in either direction. Even a stock without fundamentals is bound to go up in a BULL run and vice versa , the hottest stock of the year GOOGLE will go down when the markets do .

2) Watch where your sector is going .
Make sure the stock which you selected is trending with the MARKET KING. Avoid sectors which are not moving with the overall market. If you plan to trade something which does not belong to any index then select a an average of some similar stocks to make up a sector index.

3) Watch longer term charts of your stock .
Use a 39 Min or a 13 Min chart of your stock. Use a trending indicator to follow its trend .

4) Make the best entry point
Use a 3 or 5 Min chart to enter your stock in the direction of the 13 Min , Sectorial and Overall Market . Use a breakout system to make a good entry . Dont , dont , dont go against 13 Min direction. Be on the right side always.
You will find big and fast moves using this system cause this is how fund managers think. They are constantly trying to beat the index. A Funds performance is judged by how much more it gains over the market index in either direction.

The BUY and SELL arrows are generated themselves. Its an expert system which metastock comes with . It makes my work a lot easier. You still have to configure it to your taste.

6) I use tick data to make decisions . Nothing less will do. With tick data you choose your time frame.

A

amarnath

Hi ,

A more simple system to trade soon will launch this charting package to public at decent cost /mo with spot gold , silver , Nymex crude oil , USDINR + Other forex majors + AFX real time news .

Backtesting of strategy + custom indicators development + autotrading / signals options + a lot .Sure it most helpful for commodity traders who are trading MCX , NCDEX ,etc :)

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: