How to trade on Crudeoil Options

pannet1

At the max what will happen .. they may try to run off with our money .. well, is it really possible? .. in that case just start the account with 5K or even 3K, try to earn profits .. if you lose its just 3k .. if you earn profits, just keep 20 or 30 k at the max with them .. keep withdrawing excess amount .. lol .. NB: I am in no way telling the GC are bad brokers .. instead I myself have printed out the application just now .. again, I am in no way acting as a recommending agent for them :D:D

good.

try to catch the entire day's range in crude. basically i want to catch the entire's day range from the open to close ... if it is trending in the opposite direction then there is no trade for me. this way, i will do less trades with good R:R

if the stop loss is wide, then dont take the SL home, instead take opposite side trade in the next month contract. this is the way most professional commodity traders trade.

you cannot expect CRUDE to give you green trades every day .... so add more scripts to your watch list like metal and then you will have candidates that break down on the support or above the resistance

good.

try to catch the entire day's range in crude. basically i want to catch the entire's day range from the open to close ... if it is trending in the opposite direction then there is no trade for me. this way, i will do less trades with good R:R

if the stop loss is wide, then dont take the SL home, instead take opposite side trade in the next month contract. this is the way most professional commodity traders trade.

you cannot expect CRUDE to give you green trades every day .... so add more scripts to your watch list like metal and then you will have candidates that break down on the support or above the resistance
Pannet, I don't understand what you mean by 'don't take the SL home' can you explain pls

pannet1

Pannet, I don't understand what you mean by 'don't take the SL home' can you explain pls
you are confident that you are following the trend and the stop loss level is going to be triggered because of retracement. if you put a SL you have to take the loss home. but instead if you take a opposite trade in the far month contract ... both your original trade and next month contract are both now NRML.

I already provided you with a link to another TJ forum on how this is done.

you are confident that you are following the trend and the stop loss level is going to be triggered because of retracement. if you put a SL you have to take the loss home. but instead if you take a opposite trade in the far month contract ... both your original trade and next month contract are both now NRML.

I already provided you with a link to another TJ forum on how this is done.
ohh ok .. yeah i read that .. just i didn't understand the phrase 'take home' .. nothing else

meanwhile GC seems to be a poorman's (like me) broker .. a crude mini costs 259 rupees and they don't have any minimum deposit requirements .. they say its upto us how much to keep .. if one has 300 rs and he/she wants to trade, they can verywell trade onemini crude intra .. lol

marimuthu13

meanwhile GC seems to be a poorman's (like me) broker .. a crude mini costs 259 rupees and they don't have any minimum deposit requirements .. they say its upto us how much to keep .. if one has 300 rs and he/she wants to trade, they can verywell trade onemini crude intra .. lol
hi
what about brokerages charges .......