How to trade in COMEX(bullion)?

Hi friends and fellow traders,

I have been trading Bullion on the MCX for a while now and have also been following COMEX (gold, silver). I want to trade on the COMEX too, so could anyone guide me as to how to go about it?...

I also contacted a broker in New York who accepts international clients to trade on the COMEX, but my question is about margins

1] It costs $8500 as margin for 1 lot gold and $25000 as margin for 1 lot silver which is huge. Now even if one can afford it, does RBI allow to transfer that kind of money to a broker abroad suppose if someone wants to trade in 10 lots silver which would come to $250,000 or almost Rs.1 crore?

2] What about when you book profits? Would it be easy to transfer the money back to India?

3] Is there a local broker/dealer here who allows to trade on the COMEX and how would the pay-in/pay-out be?..in dollars or rupees?

I apologise if the questions sound amateurish, but i would really love to trade on the COMEX and am not finding any answers.

Hi friends and fellow traders,

I have been trading Bullion on the MCX for a while now and have also been following COMEX (gold, silver). I want to trade on the COMEX too, so could anyone guide me as to how to go about it?...

I also contacted a broker in New York who accepts international clients to trade on the COMEX, but my question is about margins

1] It costs $8500 as margin for 1 lot gold and $25000 as margin for 1 lot silver which is huge. Now even if one can afford it, does RBI allow to transfer that kind of money to a broker abroad suppose if someone wants to trade in 10 lots silver which would come to $250,000 or almost Rs.1 crore?

2] What about when you book profits? Would it be easy to transfer the money back to India?

3] Is there a local broker/dealer here who allows to trade on the COMEX and how would the pay-in/pay-out be?..in dollars or rupees?

I apologise if the questions sound amateurish, but i would really love to trade on the COMEX and am not finding any answers.

as far as the word goes, one cannot trade in margin money through a foreign broker in forex. since the dynamics are essentially the same( transfer money, leverage, conversion into dollars) it would seem that the same rule applies to trading commodities through a foreign broker.

and there is no indian broker offering comex trading. though if u have your mind set, you can try interactive brokers. they do have a office ( i think) in india and would help you in all issues you have asked above.

Hello Suraj,

This is Vishal Pateliya. If you want to trade in COMEX GOLD SILVER or CME EURO/USD pair or NYMEX CRUDE then contact me on 07359100097.

I will serve you at your best.

Thanks

Vishal Pateliya.

My advise is not to invest that much huge money to somone in other country even without knowing his face and who he is ...If there is any problem , where and who will u ask ?

Even if u make profit , whats the guarantee he will pay you the money ..and always theres a huge risk playing with huge money and RBI ..

With that much money you can easily play in Gold and SIlver in MCX itself trading in 3-5 lots ...you can get a awesome profit per day with each tick change ...