how to trade forex using MT4 ?

fxgood

Yes its very easy to manage with MT , this is my demo system which i started testing last few week back and returns is quite good due to professional charges is so low like 0.3 avg spread on eurusd and most majors at 20 $ per million as trading cost with naked spreads from tier 1 liquidity which is impossible with most of brokers

Attachments

i am doing forex trading since 5 years.. i have never deposited single money to forex trading just withdrawn i want to know that what you think if you never deposit money but earns regular from forex... i have started a thread about this how to earn money freely from forex but dont know why my thread till not approved by moderators i have also attached my last month proof of earning on that thread but no responce by moderators? you can easily earn above 10k easily per month without investing your money only needed little work if you have 15 minute daily time den its going to a good journey for you.. you can earn unlimited but you need expereince, in starting i will provide you all things.. i have never faced any problem in withdrawn money easily got paid all tym also bank cuts their tax and commision.. i want to share my forex experience with all of you.. i have 5 year experience so i have enough knowledge about market how to earn.. but if you are new comer then dont wry i will teach you how to trade and all about how to do free forex trading.. i dont think its bad idea if your earn without investing and no bank or law will cause any problem because india has shortage of $ rbi wants $ to india they dont want people lost their $ in forex but if you brings $ to india widout investing then no will going to ask you.. i will also provide you my all proofs.. if you can trade freely then i dont think anyone have probelms.. if you people interested then i will start thread on this.. in every step i will teach you, needed any help i will be there.. i dont need anythng just want to help some people who dont have money idea and wasting their time on internet in search of how to to earn money?

MetaTrader 4 is the most popular trading platform for trading Forex financial instruments. Having an impressive functionality, the platform is suitable for traders of all skill levels. MetaTrader 4 is a flexible trading system that offers advanced tools of technical analysis, Trading Signals, a Market of trading robots, mobile and algorithmic trading and much more. Use all these features for success in your Forex trading.

stoch

I really like MT4 but MT5 has decisive advantage because it supports python has in-built Fx calendar and advanced charting tools. Recently I've completely turned my focus and work from Hotforex MT4 to MT5 and don't regret.

i am doing forex trading since 5 years.. i have never deposited single money to forex trading just withdrawn i want to know that what you think if you never deposit money but earns regular from forex... i have started a thread about this how to earn money freely from forex but dont know why my thread till not approved by moderators i have also attached my last month proof of earning on that thread but no responce by moderators? you can easily earn above 10k easily per month without investing your money only needed little work if you have 15 minute daily time den its going to a good journey for you.. you can earn unlimited but you need expereince, in starting i will provide you all things.. i have never faced any problem in withdrawn money easily got paid all tym also bank cuts their tax and commision.. i want to share my forex experience with all of you.. i have 5 year experience so i have enough knowledge about market how to earn.. but if you are new comer then dont wry i will teach you how to trade and all about how to do free forex trading.. i dont think its bad idea if your earn without investing and no bank or law will cause any problem because india has shortage of $ rbi wants $ to india they dont want people lost their $ in forex but if you brings $ to india widout investing then no will going to ask you.. i will also provide you my all proofs.. if you can trade freely then i dont think anyone have probelms.. if you people interested then i will start thread on this.. in every step i will teach you, needed any help i will be there.. i dont need anythng just want to help some people who dont have money idea and wasting their time on internet in search of how to to earn money?

You have to be convinced that your broker provides you with such a convenience as trading with MT4 platform. You know, some brokers have their own trading platform becuase they save money on connecting other trading platforms, hence they have to create their own. Moreover, there are some brokers who haven't got MT4, but have MT5 and others. Actually, the vast majority of brokers nowadays have MT4 trading platform because it's the most convenient way for traders to earn money on forex trading. Just find the proper broker and find out any information on it's website. There is lots of information around there.

I doubt that withdrawal from demo accounts is possible. This money is not real and perhaps, the withdrawals are fictional there just in order to show you haw this process actually looks like and nothing more. As for hedging, I strongly recommend you to start trading only single pair at a time. You can use pending orders bur trading different pairs simultaneously is really hardespecially if you are new to trading.

The simplest way to open a trade in MetaTrader 4 would be to utilize the 'Order' window as well as then place an instant order on the market. Choose the currency pair of your choice by clicking on the 'Window' tab at the top of the MT4 platform, as well as then choose 'New Window'.