How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing they say "ghar ki murgi dal barabar...." . I don't see more than 2-3 guys practicing any of my methods...
There is another saying .... something about geniuses appreciated only after ___something something... can't recall. :D :D

Anyway, follow the Bhagvad Gita.

Kamleshbhai, in EUR/USD WW, the intersection of 1-3-5 and 2-4 has happened at 5. This intersection is supposed to be the ETA (and the EPA defined by 1-4 has been passed within 3 days of ETA), so has the WW played out ?? Is it safe to trade by this WW or should the trader wait for some other signal ??

Gold - WW 60min:

Have Shorted (Demo) it at 1745.86 with SL at 1755.86...... Has the target somewhere around 1715, which coincides well with the Pivots recently formed over there after the WRB Breakout..... Potential RR of 3:1 on this trade........ :)

Kamleshbhai, in EUR/USD WW, the intersection of 1-3-5 and 2-4 has happened at 5. This intersection is supposed to be the ETA (and the EPA defined by 1-4 has been passed within 3 days of ETA), so has the WW played out ?? Is it safe to trade by this WW or should the trader wait for some other signal ??
I never think about ETA.....when you will mature with WW you would feel the secret of it better.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.