How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

VJAY

Dear Kamlesh,

5. Execution: When market is about to kiss BRL (say in a 60-min set-up), we enter in 05-min chart
on MT4 and Sell the market with precise timing. Stochastics can be used for this purpose.

Can you eloberate little bit more :) abv statement.....you means we enter below 5 min pvt?...if you share 1/2 charts for entry/execution using 5 trf or stoch its good for us.....

Also I want to know how you trail s/l?eg...we short in crude from 101.3 ...here where you trail stops?

i am very new to commodity trading, may ask silli questions, please excuse me for that. If we notice a change in trend in 5 min candle, shall we wait for confirmation in hourly candle before taking the trade ?
:eek:
We see in 5 min chart to have better visibility (only) but the plan is to sell as soon as price touches BRL, at least one lot, because sometimes there is a flood of sell orders.

Dear Kamlesh,

5. Execution: When market is about to kiss BRL (say in a 60-min set-up), we enter in 05-min chart
on MT4 and Sell the market with precise timing. Stochastics can be used for this purpose.

Can you eloberate little bit more :) abv statement.....you means we enter below 5 min pvt?...if you share 1/2 charts for entry/execution using 5 trf or stoch its good for us.....

Also I want to know how you trail s/l?eg...we short in crude from 101.3 ...here where you trail stops?
1. We open 05 min chart for the comfort of our eyes, to see this kissing activity more clearly.

2. Stop Loss is now at recent peak i.e. 101.81, though rupee dollar relationship forces me to keep it at 5506 in MCX, this is only for protection against any big news like Koreans doing something unusual.

For 101.81 i think its safe just because there is Bearish Engulfing pattern on Daily charts and bulls have already got demoralized.

Status
Not open for further replies.