How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Break Time:

Chaliye saath hi saath..... Lunch/Dinner bhi ho hi jaye.... Everyone Join in :)

Sushilji.... is baar toh hum treat de diya hai.... Agli baar aapko dena padega..... :)

PS: Kamleshji.... hope you don't mind..... As I said earlier, I am a little crazy....

Hi Cool,

Some of the books already referred by Kamlesh Sir is at start of the thread. Ones which I know at top of my head as below

1) Marcel Link - High Probability Trading
2) Alexander Elder - Trading for Living
3) Robert Miner - High Probability Trading Strategies
4) Market Wizards
5) Linda Raschke - Street Smarts
6) Reminiscences of a Stock Operator - American author Edwin Lefvre
Few others from earlier threads

Let me tell you, the Marcel Link book is a gr8 book. I am going through it currently and found it very nicely explained. Completed about 30%.
Thanks Kamlesh Sir for recommending the book names.
Thanks a ton T2P.

Cheers!

Even i never imagined i would be able to do so.

But i always had faith in hard-work and believed that if Warren Buffet, Jim Rogers, George Soros, RJ etc. existed that means there is something to the markets i must keep working for without losing much.

I have 200+ electronic books on trading and 52 hard-copies, nearly 35 of them i have read, around 15 of them cover to cover, around 6-inches thickness of material only on Elliot waves...so all this toil has helped and given me much confidence.

Also, i take trading as my future and road to holistic success that's why the dedication.....Let's see when my contracts size grows to 100:)!!

Kamleshji, T2P gave few references for the technical/behavioral analysis, I have gone through couple of them before. When it comes to Elliott waves, I dont know if its the materials that I have tried to go through or its me :annoyed:, its made me stop reading it. I know its me, I will have to go through it, nothing comes easy. Could you suggest best or list all the 6 inches for EW.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.