How to trade Commodities - Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas

Easier to Trade - Commodities or Indexes or Stocks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
well kamlesh what commodities are u trading??

This is just tip of iceberg :)
My basic AIM is: To help new guys become winners. I know it pains a lot on loosing money. Also, i have learnt a lot from traderji.com so contributing my bit.

That's why keeping things as simple as possible and talking from basics. I think after few months this thread would be very rich by knowledge and no. of traders contributing to it.

Kamlesh Uttam

great to see ur efforts, i was also trading gold and silver on MCX. so i ll look forward to ur thread

I don't trade any of these commodities as of now but it is really heartening when you see someone put up a post like this explaining their system instead of the "Buy XXX at 1234" posts you usually see on the commodities section.

The Stock Market section has a number of people who share their systems with all of Traderji like Saint, linkon7, Tradewithhunter, and AW10 , but in commodities we are sorely lacking.

Keep it up , Sir. Looking forward to more enlightening posts from you.
that is true. the people who post "buy xxx at 1234" must be thinking the reader is stupid. and they are the smartest asses in the world; they might be smartest but who cares, smartness can kill you or save you, it goes both ways.

This is my Trade of the Year!

I waited patiently market kissing the trendline and was rewarded handsomely.

Theorem 01: During a Downtrend Highs/SwingHighs are to be watched first. (Similarly for an Uptrend)

Corollary of Theorem 1: If Highs/SwingHighs have been carefully treaded by the traders, take a note of this weakness in you analysis.

Well...Fibonacci Levels are there in the chart. Note that at the Equillibrium Point of 50% Values matched exactly. That boosted my confidence about my line of thinking.

OABC is my own line of thinking and terminology.

Theorem-02 " Price Momentum can not be killed abruptly where masses are involved. Every MOVE shall have a FOLLOW-UP move"

OA - MOVE
BC - FOLLOW-UP

Profit Booking by Heikin-Ashi candles- 1 candle back.

Market Action:
Before O : It was BUYING
O to B : SELLING for profit Booking on Long Positions
B to A : Short SELLING then
A to B : Short COVERING, exhausts at B
From 'Confirming' to C: Fresh Short SELLING

It is very important to know what the Market's Activity is.

Kamlesh Uttam

Attachments

Last edited:

amanfree

deleted.....

amanfree

Status
Not open for further replies.