How to track Global Cues and make profit?

Bullish day and bull's days ahead confirmed. Hammer gave the signal and it's effect.

Hello Traders,

I have been trading since past 1+ years and been running my money around pure cash (equity market). People recommended me to learn technical systems to invest or trade in market, but I almost relied on fundamentals since it's been driven by people and investors and their money.Now I started with options and futures, primarily futures as option is somewhat confusing and new to me. But soon I may explore it and share thoughts which will benefit you all.

Surprise! Surprise! Life always turns from it's routine..so recently I studied Candlestick and it's pattern and I found that it's quite interesting that patterns described in internet free tutorials (search Google for candlestick charts and it's patterns) usually matches the market patterns like hanging man, piercing pattern, dark cloud cover etc.

Lucky enough I found one of the crucial pattern (strong one) on 31st August, namely "Hammer" (usually I watch Google finance graph and NSE EOD graph - Configure it for candlestick and enjoy it). Hammer during downtrend is a bullish reversal. It was amazing that today was a severe bull day and since it confirmed it in the opening bell, I was able to leverage about 50 odd points with 8 lots of future. Good nah? Even after a gap open.

Just to test and try options I bought good and cheap CEs at 5500 and 5600 (quantity disclosure is confidential.. ha ha ha..). Definitely market is showing clear sign of reaching there after this hammer.

Now I will wait for another pattern till I get any Bearish signal, but it's highly unlikely it would be a bearish day as market is showing great strength after pulling off from 31st August's low. I am sure this "Hammer" will take our market to new great highs. I am hoping it would go to 5700+ (2008's era back).

I will share more signals once we see anything matches with the patterns mentioned in tutorials. Till then enjoy the "Hammer" effect and earn lot of money.

Regards,
Arun P.

Re: Bullish day and bull's days ahead confirmed. Hammer gave the signal and it's effe

Hammer's Bullish day is continuing. Please enjoy the rally... God bless Candlesticks.. :)

Bull candle namely Maribozu with spinning top (long upper shadow)

Hello Traders,

Hope you all enjoyed the day today and read my previous post which clearly shown the growing strength in the market. Also I hope some of you might have taken a closure of 14 points for NSE in future/options, though I was able to leverage about 18 to 19 points for 5 lots.

Although current pattern doesn't signify anything, but A dark Blue/White candle could be named as opening Maribozu along with spinning top which indicates that there is a clear sign of bull strength intact. Although 31st August's Hammer confirms that Bulls are giving hard time to Bears, this really indicates that the uptrend is 95-99% intact.

Obviously it would be a chance for people to book profit, but they can't break it unless they change the entire pattern structure of candlestick.

I hope it really helps.. so let's see what is in store for us tommorrow and coming days.

Now instead of intra-day I am positioning futures of which I can leverage the initial gap up in the opening bell.

Happy Trading
Arun P

Hello Trader's,

Hope you all enjoying the bull season and investing good amount of money with Bulls rally and will be earning great amount of dividends on stocks you posses. :)

I want to know how we can align our portfolio according to global cues, especially the Asian market and track them in timely fashion. Although I am expert in this follow the Sun behavior, but sometimes few slippages happen (very minimum). Most of the time it is profitable.

Most often I watch US (DJIA) and UK (FTSE) Closely and take decision trades when our market opens and enter in the beginning only. But many times Asian cues are really mixed and it's difficult to track the market when it is mixed reactions. But I am sure most often gap ups really happens due to DJIA positive closing and at 12:30 noon often our index shoots when FTSE gaps up. I am pretty much comfortable when I keep track of US & UK, as it pretty much matches our Index's intensity and many times I gained lot of money due to it (thanks to Global cues).

So Please share your insights, I don't mind if it's positive or negative views. But yes.. we generally tend to decouple our index value when Global cues drop. If anyone know how to track the decoupling behavior please share your insights too.

Thanks,
Arun P

US & UK got healthy gains today. Definitely Monday a solid Gap up and from there a sweet and consistent rally towards higher levels.

All the best for trading

Arun P