How to stop repeating same mistakes again and again?

OneThatGotAway

Human nature is to repeat mistake ^^
price goes up down up down in terminal it kind a mechmerize you . So look at graphs of charting application always.
Always find whats broader direction trend weekly ? 4 hourly...

and if u are investor and can hold for 3-8 yrs then Ek baar commitment kari li to every steep decline is buy buy buy buy and even more buy
little by little hence forming Average.

Define your goal how much profit u neeed and can SIP mutual funds can achive that goal ?

when u make a excellent profit write that on paper why did u take that trade...
when u mak eloss write that on paper too why u lost
and now do exactly do opposite of why u lost and u be in profit lol

You say you wanna try but you never do
Sugar, there's a reason why we lose
You say you wanna cry but you never do
Sugar, there's a reason why we lose

Last edited:

Osmos

You are saying that you become lethargic. I believe this is the root of your problems. You need to remove this from yourself. You need full concentration when doing forex trading. I know this is tough but you need patience to overcome it.

Hi, I have been trading for a yr now. Sometimes i end up repeating same mistakes i did in the past. i'm following my discipline for few trades. But after that i'm become lathargic and enter the trade eventhough some of my key factors are not in the trade? How to rectify these mistakes?
Educate, Prepare, Execute and Analyze.

Hi, I have been trading for a yr now. Sometimes i end up repeating same mistakes i did in the past. i'm following my discipline for few trades. But after that i'm become lathargic and enter the trade eventhough some of my key factors are not in the trade? How to rectify these mistakes?

So that means you are somewhat taking trading lightly. Maintaining a trading journal can help in your case. When you have a record of all your previous trades,you will be able to see when and where you go wrong. This way you will be able to avoid them in future. Also, once you finish your trading, you must rethink about your trades , where you could have done better .