How to stop repeating same mistakes again and again?

When you feel that your mistake are been repeated make a note of it and try to find out solution of those mistake by yourself, not to copy other or refer other. When you do your own solution you tend to remember it more.

When you feel that your mistake are been repeated make a note of it and try to find out solution of those mistake by yourself, not to copy other or refer other. When you do your own solution you tend to remember it more.
That's a good way to get rid of mistakes. Mistakes are common with traders but we have to take necessary steps to avoid them in future, otherwise we can never progress.

If you make the same mistakes over and over again, I advise you to take a small pause to analyze your errors. Perhaps you haven't fully understood what the main problem with your errors is. You write that you become lethargic while making trades. Maybe you should properly set yourself up to trade, try to relax, you can even do meditation or something like that. Your morale has a great influence on your trading, and if you control your emotions, you can trade with fewer mistakes.

kaly422000

as per my case, just giving an example of my recent attitude of day trading. many times i do not see whole chart but accidentally concentrate on recent candle(eg 15 miin,30 min etc) , if i guess it can burst in either side ,i enter and in that way i succeed in few trades but now started failing . may be a bad habit. i think all trade sud be planned in advance and which stock/future/mcx scrip u may try ,sud think about in advance. i am giving examle of intraday trade only